Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watch out for camera settings on video conference call!

Taped camera on my work laptop also. Your story made me think of our FP she is mid forties and always has on a cute dress or skirt suit when we meet in person I look forward to checking out her outfits I would love to get dolled up for one of our reviews.

When I was working from home during lockdown, I was always wearing skirts and heels, but from waist up, I was dressed as a man, because we have to use a camera when doing online meetings and meeting are recorded. Once I almost got caught when I needed something from the shelf behind me and had to get up to get it. Luckily I remembered before getting up that I can't do that and than "lost connection" for a moment. No one said anything, because that is not uncommon to happen. It would be very embarrassing, if coworkers saw me wearing red mini skirt, white pantyhose and red high heel sandals.

A couple of thoughts, in the past few weeks since I have read this thread I have done something I never really did before. If I dress I like to dress completely with wig and makeup along with the clothes. But I have done a few zoom calls recently where I had on tights or nylons, skirts and heels under the table and of course a polo shirt or similar attire on screen. It was kind of fun and I loved the feel of heels on my feet.

This also inspired me to get a zoom id for Tiffany, so if there are others who might like a zoom afternoon or night, let me know here on privately. It would be a relaxed private conversation.

Tiffany