Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you ever

I buy things and think I havent gone far enough.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    I believe that when I finally ordered and rec'd my first set of silicone forms...that felt a bit odd. Yet the equally spectacular feeling of wearing them easily offset that "gone too far" moment. I suspect I may feel that again if I ever land a wedding outfit of my size and style preference.

Have you ever bought something, tried it on, loved it but thought "I MAY have gone too far on this one". . .

Never, not ever. Not even once. Can't say that I've ever bought anything that I consider too feminine, not sure that such a garment exists really...
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Yes I have! Did I regret doing it? Nope

I spent $80 on a wedding gown I only wore once and about 6 months later I put it in the GoodWill box.
    I would have loved to keep it but, Wedding Gowns tend to take a lot of stash space.
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 09-18-2022 at 03:25 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

So what does "too much" mean? 😆 It'd probably help to give that some weight.

Too much to wear at home for my own amusement? Doubt that line even exists..

Out in public? Sure. But again depends on where! I know a few places 😆😬

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Beech View Post
    I am kind of like Kris, I am always trying to get to the next level.

And yes Sherry is in a class by herself. I still can?t believe the one where she was a tree. Haha. That was really over the top.

Sandi
    I'm trying to work myself up to Sandi level, although I'm not sure if I did where I'd go.

As to Sherry's level, not gonna happen.

My GG friend Renee told me a couple of years ago to expand my comfort zone, and I have done so, especially when it comes to summer stuff and showing more shoulders and chest.

And I've gotten sexy stuff from GG friends and that's pushed my limits too (although some of them unfortunately didn't fit).
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Yesterday my full length Yellow Body Con Halter dress showed up. It might be the one.

Maybe with the faux leather leggings I just got. Though to be honest I'm not really to sure where my 'to far' line is exactly.

I've bought a lot of things at thrift stores that I never wore in public. Guess that qualifies as too far. Some of them I knew I'd never wear in public when I bought them but I wanted the experience of wearing them, even if it was only at home or in a hotel. I didn't hide anything from my (ex) wife and I never thought much about it. She never said anything to me about it, but I later found out she did say things about it to her friends. It's only logical that she assumed that I did wear these things in public. Probably should have explained, but she probably wouldn't have believed me.

Pink tutus, sissy dresses, wedding gowns, princess costumes, ect.
    Fun on the moment but after I feel a little weird, not ashamed, but weird.
    But I don't care so much, fun is only thing...

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I can't imagine "going too far" myself. Save for only a couple of occasions, (A Halloween party and a Womanless beauty contest) I don't go out at all, so at home ANYTHING goes---at least once anyway. From retro fashions costumes, etc. I even did a "Saloon girl"---Hey anything that might intrigue me at the moment. Not ALL of my experiments are successful, but they at least satisfy my curiosity and get such urges out of my system. Of course I photograph them----but not ALL are "Keepers". If something does not work, then it is the DELETE button.

Not yet thsnkfully

To far? I can?t get close enough yet alone go to far honey?