Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever

Have you ever

Have you ever bought something, tried it on, loved it but thought "I MAY have gone too far on this one". . .

hoo girl

SJ

Not yet, but I haven't quit trying.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Me? Gone too far? U MUST be joking!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Nope. Remember: if a little is good, more is better and too much is just right.

I want to apologize predictive texting messed me up I attempted to fix and it did the original message again. Should have read I?ve gone too far.

With each new outfit I try to go a little further.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

The first dress I ever bought for myself, back in 2013. I thought it was a good size and I could get into it, but way too short for me, at least at that time. I could have pinched the bottom and used it as a body suit. It didn't stop me from wearing it around the house but was constantly pulling it down. Since then I have a better judge of size.

I usually tried it on, love it and then buy it but to date, I have never thought that I had gone too far.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Maybe too short, as in something that crossed the line as a micro mini, instead of the usual mini skirt or dress. But never too far.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Yes a few times but the "should I' question was because of how much the dress cost.

I buy everything online so I don't have the opportunity to try something on, fall in love with it, buy it and then reconsider. But there have been quite a few times I have bought some sexy skimpy lingerie or a revealing dress and thought I love it but is it actually going to work for me. Luckily I'm usually pleasantly surprised when with some creative padding, tucking, and pulling I'm able to not have to say " I've gone too far"

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Nope. I'm far too conservative.

Not so much tried it on but. At an expo in London many years ago....One girl was carefully wrapping another girl with an hourglass size 10 figure in PVC tape. The result was what looked like the most amazing spray on pvc dress. I convinced my wife I could rock it and we bought a roll of red and one of black. Back at our hotel and OMG talk about fail, the biggest reality check of my girly days. My wife didn't stop laughing the rest of the day Even now if I say "Remember the red pvc tape?" she will spit her coffee out.

Aspiring Member
    I am with TAG, the only times I go too far is the price.
    Sara

I am kind of like Kris, I am always trying to get to the next level.

And yes Sherry is in a class by herself. I still can?t believe the one where she was a tree. Haha. That was really over the top.

Sandi

I love crazy trashy clothing, so nope, no limits here, but I will admit I just dress at home so not problems trying to deal with the public.

Platinum Member
    In the early days of dress buying I bought two floor length formal dresses at a really terrific price at JCPenny on-line site. Afterwards, it was "When will I ever wear these?" I do go for evening drives and strolls and work around the house en femme, but, I'd never wear formal attire doing either.

Not yet, but i hope someday i will.❤️
    Julianna Frances

Nope never have. There have been things I've tried on that I didn't like the look and/or feel, but never a "I've gone too far" thought.

I thought that after I bought my denim mini-skirt. Wore it a bunch of times & felt very comfortable in it but the thought of it being too short popped up occasionally until I bought an even shorter mini-skirt the other day. Now I don't think that any more!!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Not I. My style is conservative. When I find something I like, I always ask my wife for her opinion. I enjoy pencil skirts, tops, dresses, etc. I do like leopard patterns skirts, tops and dresses.

Platinum Member
    I have crossed that line so many times, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

No but when I first started out, my wife did! My wife had to teach where and how to shop.
    Jill

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    When that happens I throw it in the corner of the closet. 15 years later I randomly start trying stuff on to put together an outfit and I pick it up and throw it on with little confidence it might work and what do you know I've created something new to wear out of sort of nothing. This happens more times then you can imagine. Maybe not so much going forward but for stuff I bought 10 years ago yet never wore I keep finding uses for it.

Reality Check
    When I first started buying clothes, I ended up with lots of things that looked good on the rack, but not on me. It took a while to understand what would look good on me and what would not.

Realistically, most women have the same issue, not every female is a "red hot chick".
    Krisi