Thread: FEM Florida Meeting Orlando Fl

FEM Florida Meeting Orlando Fl

Sorry I've been away for a while. I was doing pretty good keeping this alive. Who knows what happens that changes my drive in this direction. Anyway...if you are interested in joining us at our monthly meeting it's scheduled for the 24th of September at 6:30pm. If you want to check our group out let me know. It's a potluck so if you are compelled to bring something that's awesome but please, please don't feel obligated to. CD's and their partner are welcome.

Thanks for reading

JOyce

Thanks for re-appearing Joyce. I'd been wondering where you went. Giving serious consideration to making the 24th my first time out of the house. Scary thought right now.

I have officially joined the organization and am now getting the newsletters. Good reading and seeing the other members in attendance gives me a good idea of how to dress for the occasion.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

It would be awesome if you could make it! Bring your wife or partner with you also if you like. The newsletter has the address and my email if you decide you're coming please let me know so I can watch for you and welcome you.

Joyce

Hi Joyce. I'm interested in meeting up. I'm in Seminole County. I can bring something to nosh on as well. Don't know if I can dress beforehand as I work until 6-615 that day. Please pm me the details. Thank you in advance.

Just coming back to report that Jennifer did attend her first meeting last night. Huge step out of the house for her. JennMeet.jpeg

Hello RetrChrissyCD
    Big accent on NOT a meetup group.
    If you are still interested please check out our website (still in the building state) and send some information through the contact us tab at
    FEMflorida.com

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

It was really awesome you could make it to our little gathering Jenn!!
    Was great to meet you and I hope you had a real positive experience. See you at our next meeting for the Halloween themed event!

Thank you Joyce! It was fun being out. As I was driving there (about a 30 minute drive in broad daylight) fully dressed I was constantly wondering of people were looking at me in the car. Especially at stoplights. Of course on the way home it was dark so that didn't matter. Still, I thought I "passed" pretty well in daylight.