Thread: Who is the most embarassed?

Who is the most embarassed?

I am in an airbnb today, lounging by the private pool, light makeup, panted nails, boobs in a tank top, a micromini skirt, panty hose, 2 inch heels, necklace, bracelets and earrings, but with my normal small beard. I did have a woman's sun hat.

I suddenly look up and here comes the owner to monitor the pool but of course she needs to have a conversation. She could not miss the fact I was dressed enfemme. She was very jolly, asked a few normal questions and went about her duties. She kept coming back to ask some questions. There was nothing for me to do but just sit there, no way to hide anything.

I now look back and think about the way she was so animated that she was pretty embarrassed catching me in this situation but I was certainly embarrassed as well. I guess this is what is called "owning it" as I sat there having a normal conversation with this woman.

QZ.
    “I am what I am and that’s all that I am"...Popeye

I think you called it. She was surprised and likely embarrassed at coming upon a guest under "unusual circumstances". SOunds like you both made the best of it.
    So many new things to learn

Unless it was in the rules that the owner could show up at any time, I'd be pissed. I likely would have been naked. My rental, My home for the weekend.

It is amazing how you act like it is no big deal and it resets normal to the new normal for those around you. Good job!

I am pretty sure with AirBnB the owner of the property is not supposed to pop in unannounced. Look over your contract. If you feel like it you can file a complaint to AirBnB and you may get some money back.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/...g-your-privacy

And again it looks like nobody cared.

QZ, She could have handled it better. One set of questions is fine, but to keep coming back is an issue.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

She may have returned for the extra conversations as a way of letting you know it was all good with her without directly saying it. If she had a problem, I doubt she would have stuck around feeling uncomfortable in your presence. You did the correct thing to continue your poolside relaxation.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

She's probably seen it all before!
    People try to put us down
    Just because we get around

My take is after her initial unease she kept returning with more questions to put you more at ease and as Heather put it “it was all good”. Maybe she is a bubblehead who couldn’t think of all her questions at the same time. Or maybe she is a conscientious owner and wanted to cover all the bases. It sounds like you handled it well and if you are ok with it, I would let it drop. Or maybe send her a short email telling her you hope she wasn’t put off by your activity and that you would like to stay in contact for future visits (if you are). Better to create positive energy than to file a complaint and create negative impressions of the crossdressing community.

I think she was mostly very curious. She has probably seen it before, but doesn't have much experience interacting with a crossdresser. I also suspect the contrast between a strong female-like expression and "a normal small beard" created a kind of confusion or puzzlement in her mind and she wanted to converse to get a better feel for this person.

I suggest you not make an issue of it - it all went well and was an interesting experience for you and for her. Why mess it up? You may have a right to privacy, but the intrusion was not negative. Besides that would just cause her to have a negative impression of people like us and goodness knows we don't need that.

Sounds like she was bored, and wanted something to do, and felt comfortable enough to conversation with you! I'm jealous

From dealing with certain people that I know, there is a really good chance that the woman is just one of those people who like to socialize and the situation with you was just one more opportunity. There are naturally verbally prone individuals who want to start a conversation and don't really feel the need to move on. She likely noticed how you were dressed, it made no difference to her, and she found reasons to keep the conversation going. It's even more likely if she is retired or otherwise stays at home and you were her outlet for the day. Just my thoughts.

It seems to me that if she were embarrassed or uncomfortable about the way you were dressed, she would have made a hasty retreat and come back later to take care of what she had to do. The fact that she made the effort to chat with you -and kept coming back - says to me that she was:

Trying to show acceptance or support, without making an issue of it
    -or-
    just checking to make sure everything was OK with your stay
    -or-
    a "chatty Cathy" who didn't care how you dressed, and just wanted to talk.

If I were in your heels, I'd consider this meeting as a win. I'd also be keeping the place on my "go back to" list, and leaving a positive review.