Thread: Went all in!!!

Went all in!!!

I went all in yesterday meaning I rolled the dice and did the full on make over. It's been several weeks now since I've been able to let DeeDee fully come out. Shaved my legs and face the whole 9 yards. Picked out my pretty pink summer dress, did my makeup to match my nails as well, tried a new hair style which IMHO looked amazing, put on my Ccup bra, pantyhose, necklaces and a couple of bracelets, earrings and waited for my wife to come home while I was cleaning out the fridge. My hasn't really minded the dressing part so much but never has liked seeing me in makeup. But I went for it, surprisingly when my wife arrived home, let me mention a made sure to redo my VS lip gloss before arriving. Anywho, she never said a word except there were more groceries in the car which I needed to get. For us we have neighbors that live very close and are home all the time, that puts me in a position of possibly being seen. After bringing in the groceries I was waiting for the bomb to drop. My anxiety level was out the roof but I maintained my composer and after a bit still nothing was said. I ended up helping her prepare dinner and had a couple drinks together. She seemed to relax the more comfortable I started feeling. At bedtime I slipped into 1 of my VS cami sets with bra still on and we even had a little romantic time together, albeit she did tell not to forget to remove the makeup. I'm not sure what has changed in her mind??? And I don't want to push the issue at the moment. Again, IMHO I really did look amazing and I could have been 100 percent passable if not for my arm and chest hair. Now I have worn light foundation and a tad of mascara from time to time and she always notices. To wrap this up, it felt amazing to have felt so pretty and to have shared that with her and felt accepted by her. The only thing that bothered her was my slip kept showing so I just took it off. Maybe she just noticed my happiness.

Platinum Member
    I would not absolute silence as an affirmation of acceptance. When my wife gives me the silent treatment it usually means she is ticked off about something I did. Non-verbal communication sometimes is equal to a tirade. Just wondering.

It wasn't a silent treatment, you'll see I did mention we had some romantic time as well.
    Last edited by char GG; 09-17-2022 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maybe this? Maybe that, Dee Dee? If u really care to know, why not ask her?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I will but not at the moment, it was a huge step for her. As every step in this journey once she gets over the intentional shock. Afterwards when I bring up a subject she tells me to sush!!sushi!!! And enjoy it. Which is affirmation of acceptance which she did last night. Giggles
    Last edited by char GG; 09-17-2022 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

Platinum Member
    Hmmm, seems like the evening went as well as you could have ever asked. (And of course, you should take of makeup before going to bed!). Maybe sometime just tell her that you hope she enjoyed the evening too.

I understand very well how you interpret what your wife's reactions mean. It sounds very much how my wife communicates how she feels about what I'm doing. When you know your partner well enough, non-verbal communication is every bit as good and strong as verbal communication.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I hate it when that happens! So annoying having your slip show!

Hi DeeDee,

I'm sure it helps that you helped with the groceries and preparing dinner.
    A mistake a lot of CDs make is to get too absorbed in dressing and don't do enough helping out with household chores.

Marion

What a lovely day with your wife sounds like you broke through the makeup barrier. Now trim those arms and shave that chest you lucky girl.

I dearly hope your interpretation of her reaction is correct, but personally I would wonder if perhaps I had gone a step too far, but my wife is not your wife. You went beyond her stated limit and that is risky and would not interpret having a little romantic time together as being a statement of acceptance. I agree with Sherry - it might be time to ask her what her thoughts were. Feeling accepted is not the same as knowing that you are accepted. Without a statement of acceptance you have to rely on the "Time well tell" process.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Tolerate is different than acceptance. Figure out which one it is before you push it too far. Do something nice to thank her.

I love it when my wife gives me a hug and nestles her head in my bra. I'm 6 foot and she's 5'1, a perfect match. That's acceptance not toleration. Also, she made me a foot bath as well yesterday. Well, we both had a so-called spa day together. Now, I probably will not do the makeup thing around her for sometime again but on occasion it will happen. Overall it was very good 👍. She knows I do the makeup and hair thing and it takes time to do it well for me. I expressed that to her, if I spend a hour or two doing makeup and hair why should I only enjoy it for an hour? She agreed with that.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

@jillcder, I wish I could but I think that would definitely break the bank. Although we have talked about that and getting my ears peirce as well. Currently I have many, many pairs of clip-ons. Which is perfectly fine 🙂

That's great DeeDee!! It's great you have an accepting and supportive partner!

Sounds to me like you are both in a good place right now with your dressing. Only you know your wife and if it is your feeling that all is good then let’s just hope it sticks. I think it will!
    Crissy