I went all in yesterday meaning I rolled the dice and did the full on make over. It's been several weeks now since I've been able to let DeeDee fully come out. Shaved my legs and face the whole 9 yards. Picked out my pretty pink summer dress, did my makeup to match my nails as well, tried a new hair style which IMHO looked amazing, put on my Ccup bra, pantyhose, necklaces and a couple of bracelets, earrings and waited for my wife to come home while I was cleaning out the fridge. My hasn't really minded the dressing part so much but never has liked seeing me in makeup. But I went for it, surprisingly when my wife arrived home, let me mention a made sure to redo my VS lip gloss before arriving. Anywho, she never said a word except there were more groceries in the car which I needed to get. For us we have neighbors that live very close and are home all the time, that puts me in a position of possibly being seen. After bringing in the groceries I was waiting for the bomb to drop. My anxiety level was out the roof but I maintained my composer and after a bit still nothing was said. I ended up helping her prepare dinner and had a couple drinks together. She seemed to relax the more comfortable I started feeling. At bedtime I slipped into 1 of my VS cami sets with bra still on and we even had a little romantic time together, albeit she did tell not to forget to remove the makeup. I'm not sure what has changed in her mind??? And I don't want to push the issue at the moment. Again, IMHO I really did look amazing and I could have been 100 percent passable if not for my arm and chest hair. Now I have worn light foundation and a tad of mascara from time to time and she always notices. To wrap this up, it felt amazing to have felt so pretty and to have shared that with her and felt accepted by her. The only thing that bothered her was my slip kept showing so I just took it off. Maybe she just noticed my happiness.