Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fancy Dresses Hanging in the Guest Room Closet ! Have you or would you Dare

Years ago I would have said yes.
    Now that I'm out and have the freedom to dress and have my own wardrobe the answer is no.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member
    Several years ago, I rented an AirBnB bedroom in a large house. The closet was about half full with dresses, skirts, tops, coats, etc. Sadly, they were not my size.

When I was a teenager, I worked part time as a janitor of a church that had a small second hand clothing shop. My work hours were after the shop closed. Yes, I tried on much of the merchandise.
    Last edited by abby054; 09-25-2022 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Add second paragraph.

Like many on here I have worn many ladies clothes in such situations whenever the opportunity presented itself. I probably still would, depending on the clothing. I never worried much about dresses and shoes as they could be put back without them looking like they were worn. I now shudder a bit thinking about how obvious it would have been that underwear, pantyhose and stockings were worn. Oops!

I have yes, staying with my aunt for the summer when I was 16 to help do chores and little handyman jobs and slept in my cousins room. She had gone off to college and there were clothes in the dresser and closet.
    When my aunt was at work, I would put my cousins clothes on and spend the day wearing them around the house until it was time for her to come home. My cousin and I used to play dress up when we were younger,(my aunt had some pictures of us with me wearing dresses and skirts) so I looked at it as continuing to play.
    I did laundry as well so I don?t think my aunt knew I had been wearing them.