Thread: A little fantasy came true

A little fantasy came true

I'm getting married in a few weeks and * terrified * of dancing in public. My fiancee has been trying to get me to relax and practice dancing with her in private at our home, but I resisted. She's also awesomely supportive of Sherry (lucky me!) ... we had a few drinks the other night, hugged, started swaying a little ... and the next thing I knew, the alcohol took over and we were dancing. We turned on an 80s party channel on the XM radio app, since we were both kids in that generation. LOL she made Sherry's 1980s middle school dance fantasy come true for me! Back then I not only wouldn't dance, I wouldn't even dare * talk * to a girl. But the other night, I asked her to lead, and I did a quick dress-up ... sexy sleeveless nightie, stockings, shoes, wig, some lipstick. We danced slow, we danced fast, she led the whole time ... she had on higher shoes than me, so I could look up into her eyes. Some of those songs just made me MELT into the middle school - wish I were a girl back then - fantasy! Songs like Wake me up for you go-go, Get into the groove, Only in my dreams .... back then I'd look at girls in their big dresses and wish I were them, and the other night the fiancee helped me live it a little bit. Then we retired to our bedroom.

I have to dance * like a man * in a few weeks, LOL I only know how to loosen up and dance like how I imagine a 1980s teenage girl would do it.

Sounds like a wonderful night. My decade for good music as well.

Nice.

I hate dancing as a man. But dressed up as a girl, I can let it all out and dance forever. So much more fun dancing in a flowy dress.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Now I want to do it every night. But only as Sherry!!! Maybe I'll ask her if we can go out and let a guy spin me around the dance floor.
    Last edited by Sherry Ann Evans; 09-19-2022 at 12:45 PM.

Make limits. Don?t ruin what you have but don?t deny what you are. Once a week /month. Whatever works.

Dancing no Dancing. Nobody?s watches the dancing after 15 seconds. ? Everybody join in.? You Have a Great wedding. Forget about the dancing. Just enjoy yourself. It?s your DAY. You only do it once. Enjoy yourself.

Now that you practiced dancing, just dance!

Of course, the wedding is about the two of you. Dance the night away.

Sherry Ann, Congratulations. I will dance in male mode because my wife loves it. I'd much rather dance in girl mode.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 09-19-2022 at 06:36 PM.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Unless they are formal dances like waltzes, I'm not sure there's a difference between girl dancing and boy dancing.

Or just wear some panties underneath and you will be at least semi-girl dancing!

Congrats, and enjoy.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/