Thread: Douglas, Michigan Halloween Parade.

Douglas, Michigan Halloween Parade.

I share this every year because it is so much fun. Last Saturday before Halloween. Adult themed and they mean it. Many costumes that would get you arrested the rest if the year. Crossdressing is not only tolerated but popular as Douglas has a large gay resort in town. Parade starts at 10 PM but get there early to enjoy the atmosphere. Oh yeah... anyone can March in the parade.

https://youtu.be/pCatSMak3Gc

We have gone to this event many times! It is great fun. Free and anyone can join the parade.

It looks like I can make the opportunity to attend this year. Anyone I might know going to be there?

I am planning on going. Will be doing dinner at Borrowed Time before enjoying the parade. May end up at the Dunes after the parade. I will be a Canadian lady Mountee in a red jacket.
    It's not about gender it's about fashion www.flickr.com/photos/9438546@N08/sets

Patti, I'm sorry but I'm afraid I will have to pass again this year. I work today and the time and logistics are against me.

I am sorry you missed it. I do understand how things happen. It was a great event tonight. I hope you can make next year.
    It's not about gender it's about fashion www.flickr.com/photos/9438546@N08/sets