Thread: About time to begin to think about Halloween.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar

About time to begin to think about Halloween.

Getting close to that time of year again---HALLOWEEN! and I am debating what costume I will wear. Being closeted somewhat, I usually "Chicken out" on most of my CD ideas---although I DID do a Gypsy Fortune teller about 10 years ago at a party. Last year I did "Slash" (Guns & Roses) with the top hat and long curly wig. I am feeling "Brave" again this year. Thinking about trying the Angelica Houston version of "Morticia" or perhaps "Madam Leota" from Disney's Haunted house---I DO have a sky blue wig. SHe's popular in the decorations lately.

If I chicken out, I suppose I need to think of some MALE costume. I am drawing blanks in that department for now.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 09-23-2022 at 09:10 PM.

HALLOWEEN, here we come. Let's hope all our plans come together for this national holiday. lol Cheers.

I love how we (crossdressers) are like kids when it comes to halloween. We start think what to wear even soon then the kids lol.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I barely remember the early days. Guess I had similar concerns back then. Now I can't get enough Halloween parties. I think five or six in one year was the peak. Already missing one on the 22nd. Didn't expect one so soon and made other plans.

Banned Read only
    While I still go out en femme for drives and evening stroll the times I intentionally interacted with fellow humans was on Halloween. I wore dresses that a well dressed woman would wear; No cartoon or superhero character.

I always wanted to be a Nurse

nurse.jpg

Lol. Begin? My annual costume usually takes 9 months from conception to completion. This year I get to go as a Gothic Bride. Complete with custom made black wedding dress and homemade lace Juliet cap and veil.

WOW Paula you nailed it on the nurse outfit too bad they no longer wear dresses.

Speaking as someone who is a nurse, you would fit right in as a pediatric nurse Paula. The rest of us only get to wear black or royal blue scrubs. Pediatric nurses get to wear all the cute, colorful ones.

I very much want to put together a nice outfit for Halloween, but I've not had the best of luck putting entire ensembles together, as of yet.
    I have gotten a nice retro-style burgundy dress from Amazon...lady vampire perhaps, with the addition of paler-than-usual makeup and fangs?
    (sigh)
    If I can gather up the nerve to pull this together, I will share pics.

xxoo
    Jenny

I've never done a character costume but I used to use halloween as a litmus test. If you don't pass at halloween people will comment/laugh, thinking you are dressing to be funny or for a reaction. When that would happen to me I'd ask "how did you know"? An excellent way to know for sure how to improve. Often my "tells" were not what I thought. Sometimes I didn't think there were ANY tells. Surprise! I didn't pass as well as I thought.

Not very original but I'm gonna be Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie's version) this year

I always wanted to try something g steampunk. Not that I?m going out trick or treating this year.

3427CDDA-8A4B-4119-A9FF-7B3C8DAC4D9A.jpg
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Usually the most suitable Halloween costumes for this area involve a parka and snow boots. That limits the options a bit.

I've been thinking about it all year. I am torn between going all out....big boobs...big heels.... skimpy dress....wild makeup....or just dressing and being one of the girls like i have before.... If i don't go as a woman, i wont wear a costume at all.
    Julianna Frances

I'm putting together a Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff costume to pair with my wife's Agatha Harkness costume. We haven't been invited to any parties, but I plan to wear it while giving out candy on Trick or Treat night.

I'm going to a meetup with a local trans group for Halloween, I'm dressing as a flapper. I have received my dress, just need to try it on.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".