Thread: Sharing time and personas, she is the greatest.

Sharing time and personas, she is the greatest.

This evening we got back from helping a cousin with a gardening problem. I was ready to relax and my wife was too. After we ate supper she suggested I dressed and enjoy the evening. After dressing in a shop uniform, black leggins and button down white blouse and gray tennis's with my usual makeup and jewelry I decided to wear my long dark brown wig that is very much like my wife's hair. Felling good I went out to the swing and to my surprise in a few minutes she came out and joined me, but the delite was she was wearing the very same uniform and shoes. We spent a long evening swinging in the cool and just talking like it was the most normal thing we ever did. Right out in the open and never even thought or worried about the passing traffic. We live in a small rural town where everyone knows everyone and I'm kin to a very large percentage of them. It was fun and special having her there and dressed alike. We haven't done anything this spontaneous with me dressed n a long time. My wife is Special and a Great Supporter!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

What a beautiful picture goes through my mind as you describe this Franlee - absolutely idyllic! What a wonderful wife and relationship you have!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

You paint a beautiful picture. I hope I can do something like that one day with my wife.

Very nice post - great wife. What is shop uniform?

Sounds like a wonderful evening! I'm also curious as to what is a "shop uniform".
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Platinum Member
    That is so great! I hope you both can continue to enjoy this part of you!

Nice story Franlee. Give your wife an extra hug & kiss, she deserves it!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Just Another "Sharing Time and Personas, She is the Greatest."

Dear Franlee:

Sorry about the long post below, but this subject sets me off like a ICBM rocket.

I enjoyed reading your post about how you and your wife enjoy sharing time and personas. If you read my postings you will see that my wife and I also enjoy days or evenings while wearing similar outfits, be it a skirt and top, casual pants and top, or even bedtime lingerie and nighties.

Over the years we have both enjoyed shopping (me almost always in femme attire) for outfits that are very similar in both of our sizes. While we never purchase identical outfits to wear out in public, we do enjoy matching nighties and lingerie for our private intimate time as two girls.

During our last look-alike purchase from Nordstroms I spotted an absolutely gotta-have double-layer pink chiffon nightie in my size. My wife insisted that she get the same nightie in her size. We also selected panties in the same color.

Once home, we both enjoyed sitting around in our candle lighted family room, sipping on wine as we discussed our next outing where we would be out as two girls for an entire weekend. During these private evenings as two girls, we enjoy talking about how much fun it is to share the pleasures of femininity. We think its fascinating to discover that even though I am totally heterosexual part time CD, I share the joy and fun that she describes about being a woman.

I will confess to getting really turned on by just sharing my experience of what it feels like to fantasize and pretend that I am a woman, just like her. When we are both enjoying being in feminine attire, we pretend that I am her "girlfriend." For as long as I am dressed as Teresa, she always treats me as though I am actually her girlfriend. She almost never slips and uses the wrong pronoun.

There is nothing better than those evenings when my wife selects an outfit or nightie and lingerie (bra, panties, hose, make up, etc) that resembles what I am wearing. In one memorable conversation over wine, I let her know that I find it erotically exciting when she surprises me by wearing a similar or matching outfit. I even asked her point blank why she does that. Her immediate answer was that surprising me is one way that she wants me to know that she loves and accepts Teresa. She also put the frosting on the cake when she added, " I love our time together as girls". Wow! Can't get any better than that!

I don't know how many of us have a loving, supportive wife who goes out of her way to cater to our cross dressing fantasies. Her acceptance began when I told her of my cross dressing needs shortly after we met.

In planning our honeymoon, she even insisted that we have one full day and evening each week set aside to celebrate that "there are two girls in this relationship for the rest of our married lives". But that is a separate story. Let me know if you would like to hear more about that.

Teresa
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Franlee, Sounds like a great evening. I love the matching outfits.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Teresa you are one of the few that enjoys the same freedom as I do and I think that's great. What we do is formed from a bond of trust and mutual love for the person we are. I hope to read more of your experiences.
    To answer the question of what a shop uniform is. It is a simple outfit that lends it's self to an occupation or business. In our case my wife does embroidery and quilting and teaches it. So the norm is slacks or jeans with a blouse or shirt most have her logo embroidered on them and of course comfortable shoes. If you look on u-tube at such clips of women that do such professionally you will see examples.
    I have been more than blessed to have had/have 2 wives that enjoyed sharing in my dressing and role play. My 1st was the one I started it all with but she nor I was mature enough to take advantage of it other than a few times and then only as a fetish/kinky thing so to speak, but my 2nd and current wife love me enough to except me and enjoy what I enjoy and via-versa.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!