Thread: Modeling Opportunity For Me

Modeling Opportunity For Me

First off I'll preface this with saying that I'm semi-out when it comes to my crossdressing, I have friends who know and some who don't. Over the last ten years I have been in the burlesque scene locally and performed in burlesque shows many times en femme. One of my neighbors who "knows" is an artist with lots of artist friends in town. Another artist friend of hers is doing a project with burlesquers as the subjects. My neighbor asked me if it was ok to pass my name along to her.

I don't want to give the projects details away but suffice it to say I will be sitting for a B&W photo which will be enlarged and placed onto a 20 foot x 5 foot panel along with other burlesque performers. I'm not sure if there will be multiple people on one piece or one giant panel per person. The piece or pieces are planned for a gallery showing in 2023.

I got the OK from my wife and I set up a sitting with the artist for the photo planned for late October. I would need to sign a model release and I will be getting a small stipend for my time. So basically, I'll be a professional model soon.

I've done boudoir photo shoots before, but only for my personal photo collection. I'm super excited to see how the project turns out. Who knows, my picture(s) may end up on the cutting room floor but it's exciting to be asked to participate in a cool art scene project. I've already booked my beauty appointments to prep for the sitting. I need to show up with three possible outfits that will work well in B&W with a black background. Woe is me, the life of a professional lingerie model.
    Rebecca Bas

I'm always doing photo shoots for my wife but yours sounds amazing I'm sure you'll have a great day and burlesque clothing is very sexy. Enjoy.

Platinum Member
    I would take any modeling contract to an attorney to have it reviewed. In the past many women, who had signed contracts, lost control of their image. The person does not known where the images may turn up. Vanna White (Wheel of Fortune) is a classic case of a woman losing control of her image.

Congrats, Sounds like a great experience!
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds great, Heist! You'll be required to sign a releae for all the pics they take of u. But, u should require, in writing, that u at least get copies for your "personal" use!

I did an all day, (10 hours!), modeling shoot with a pro photog many years ago. And, altho he promised to give me copies of ALL the 1000's of pics and videos? He never gave me any!

All I have is a few that one of his assistants took on my camera!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 09-21-2022 at 11:44 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Sounds very exciting to be a part of this!

Congrats!!!!

Sounds like such fun! Have a blast.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Good luck and keep us posted. If it looks any arty like your profile picture (love it by the way) it should be interesting.

Now this sounds really exciting - a virtual fantasy come to life! Keep us posted!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    That sounds so great! What a exciting experience.
    Definitely update us with the outcome.

Emily

Congratulations!! Savor the experience, it is truly wonderful.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Great opportunity - enjoy your time

Amazing, and such a cool wife giving the green light Enjoy

Rebecca, so cool. I hope we get to see the picture.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

An exciting opportunity. Look forward to seeing the outcome.

Sounds like fun, please keep us posted.

Sounds like a once in a crossdressers lifetime experience enjoy! Getting paid to dress wow most of us would pay to have this experience.

I hope it turns out to be as much fun as it sounds!
    I am what I am and also what I am not!