First off I'll preface this with saying that I'm semi-out when it comes to my crossdressing, I have friends who know and some who don't. Over the last ten years I have been in the burlesque scene locally and performed in burlesque shows many times en femme. One of my neighbors who "knows" is an artist with lots of artist friends in town. Another artist friend of hers is doing a project with burlesquers as the subjects. My neighbor asked me if it was ok to pass my name along to her.

I don't want to give the projects details away but suffice it to say I will be sitting for a B&W photo which will be enlarged and placed onto a 20 foot x 5 foot panel along with other burlesque performers. I'm not sure if there will be multiple people on one piece or one giant panel per person. The piece or pieces are planned for a gallery showing in 2023.

I got the OK from my wife and I set up a sitting with the artist for the photo planned for late October. I would need to sign a model release and I will be getting a small stipend for my time. So basically, I'll be a professional model soon.

I've done boudoir photo shoots before, but only for my personal photo collection. I'm super excited to see how the project turns out. Who knows, my picture(s) may end up on the cutting room floor but it's exciting to be asked to participate in a cool art scene project. I've already booked my beauty appointments to prep for the sitting. I need to show up with three possible outfits that will work well in B&W with a black background. Woe is me, the life of a professional lingerie model.