I got caught by my dear wife for the first time while dressed enfemme.

Maybe a little back-story is needed before I go on. I admitted to her oh so many years ago that I crossdressed. That was in the mid-1970s. Since then I've accepted this as a DADT arrangement. Anyway in the past my jobs allowed me time out of town to express my "gender variance". Now that we are both retired and home together most of the time such opportunities are few and far between. Fortunately I have a hobby that needs a room of its own and one where I'm rarely bothered. I'm able to spend a couple of hours most days dressed and being Gigi. It really helps!

Well, Monday I was dressed to the nines, shapewear, forms, body-hugging dress, jewelry, heels and wig. I was "primping" in front of a full-length mirror when I heard that dreaded knock at the door. I call out, "What do you need?" My wife knows that this means I'm busy with a project and don't want to be disturbed. But not this time! She opens the door and sees me in all of my Gigi-ness. All I could say was, "Hi". She looked at me and the first words out of her mouth were, "You're gorgeous!" The words came out as positive, not sarcastic or negative in any way. All I could say was, "Thanks". Then she said something like this. "If this is what you want to be and it makes you happy then do it. I don't care how you look. I love you any way you come". Then she came to me an gave me a big long hug and said, "I love you." I of course hugged her back and said that I loved her, too. After the hug she just started in telling me about all of the plums and tomatoes from the garden that she had prepped and frozen. It was just like a normal conversation. I couldn't believe it then and still can't now. How many years have I worried about being caught and how she would react. I think it was because I was afraid that I would lose her love. Now I know differently!

Gigi