Hi All,

I wonder how you dealt with accidentally outing yourself whilst dressed en femme?

I woke up this morning and put on a lovely black babydoll and let my long hair down. I was WFH and went to a team work meeting on MS Teams. I guess you know where this is heading? went to unmute myself so I could talk and accidentally hit the turn on video?

I managed to catch it within 2 seconds and panicked and quickly dived away from the cam lol and switched of the video. However during that hustle and bustle my manager said I had my video on and one of my colleagues said something about wearing a choker and they laughed (the babydoll wraps around and fastens behind my neck).

There were 12 people approx in the meeting and I just continued to my contributions. After the meeting I felt embarrassed but more so a deep sense of shame. I thought omg I just exposed myself to the whole team however that can be a stretch as some people just attend online meetings and just go away and do something in the background However SOME people must of seen. Granted wasn?t the whole Babydoll as the camera faces up, but they were probably aware that it was definitely something feminine I had.

Did a lot of research on shame on YouTube and suffice to say it stems from the feeling that it?s something wrong with me and not perhaps the act of crossdressing itself i.e the shame of being a crossdresser. I may be blowing this out of proportion, no one died, but just feel so low about the experience. As a consequence of this event I know I have to do a lot of work internally on myself and I?m not strong as I think I am mentally. I guess I give to much attention to what people think about me.

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts or similar experiences?

Luv,
Sam