Thread: Surprise, Surprise!!!

Surprise, Surprise!!!

My birthday is coming up soon and my wife couldn't figure out anything to buy me. I told her I wanted a cardigan, so she told me to order myself something. Well yesterday I found a top of hers that matched a slip/ dress I have. I showed it to her and she said try it on. Without hesitation I put them both on and she said that it good great and told me I could wear it. I put on a couple of necklaces and she said Nope! She then started going through her jewelry box and put a choker style necklace with a diamond pendent on me and then a longer necklace with pendent as well. Also she found a to me pinky ring that she called dainty. Before I knew it I was basically fully dressed without make-up and got the affirmation, Now that is a beautiful outfit. I wanted so bad to put on some make-up but I just enjoyed the evening feeling pretty. She also told me I needed a jewelry box lol.. I have many necklaces, a few bracelets and earrings. For the first time I changed infront of my wife, I let her see me get undressed and put on my knee high nighty while still wearing my bra. I actually heard her make noises of intriguement. We kissed and played footsies as I had just shaved my legs. Happy early birthday to me.

Hooray, that’s awesome. Sometimes the slow play works out best. Let your SO get comfortable at their pace, and good things may come of it.
    Rebecca Bas

Platinum Member
    That sounds like a fun evening and some lovely sharing!

I just love hearing positive stories with spouses. Happy birthday

DeeDee, I'm glad that your wife is accepting and encouraging.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

WOW!! That?s great so happy for you

Happy birthday. Treat your wife like the wonderful woman she is. Most of us can only hope for such support.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.