Thread: Why I love my Peloton

Why I love my Peloton

I got the bike early in the pandemic when I couldn't go to the gym. I have ridden almost every day that I have been in town since early 2020 and I think it helps keep my legs in shape. On someone else's thread about what is your best quality I wrote my legs and I like how they look in nylons and heels.

That though is just one part of what I love about my peloton bike. What I really get enraptured in during my rides is the ability to stare and examine the faces and the outfits of the female instructors. What are the eyebrows like, the lip colors and the tops and leggings in various fashions and fabrics. In the real world we give people fleeting glances as examining too closely is rude and a little weird, but up close on the video for a half hour I can let my imagination flow and get a good workout.

Platinum Member
    I had not thought of that?you can check out the instructors w/o being creepy! What a great incentive!

Banned Read only
    Cheaper to just buy a real bike and a turbo trainer. You can then go outside without needing a real bike.

Aspiring Member
    Eye contact is difficult to make in situations like this and in most video situations. There is just enough distance between camera and screen to avoid that perception of staring in a creepy manner. I use video recordings in the same way. I will even slow or stop the video to zoom in and closely inspect things the same things that you are inspecting, things that I want to investigate and learn. The other person is never the wiser.

BTW, your instructor should be pushing you harder if you still have time and energy to be checking out the female instructors.

I already have way to many workout clothes. Watching the instructors would have me shopping endlessly!

I just ride my bike 30 miles every Saturday morning.