Thread: First time out

First time out

I've been dressing for years, but always in private.

This past week, I had a short business trip and decided to take an outfit with the intention of leaving my hotel room for the first time ever.

Well...I DID IT. I was wearing skinny jeans, flats, sweater and wig. Thankfully with masks being common I was able to cover up my face and only show my eyes/eyebrows.

I only roamed the hallway, but for me this was a giant step. I didn't see anyone, maybe next time I'll venture further.....

Emma

Platinum Member
    Good for you, Emma. We all know how challenging those first few steps are. And most of us can attest to the fact that it gets much easier with every additional step!

Congrats. First time is always nerve racking. Aren?t masks great tho 😷

Nice job Emma. I have only been outside once myself and it was so fast that I didn't think about it until it was over. The lesson I learned is that I wasn't sure why I am so scared in the first place. No one even looked at me funny and I know I don't pass very well.

Here is to your continuing adventures.

way to go, the next time go farther

Emma,

Congratulations, those first few steps into the big wide world are always nerve-racking.

Going out of the hotel will in fact open you to even less scrutiny as either you'll be less close to those around you or if there's lots of folks about they'll be too interested in going about their lives to single you out.

Keep up the good work.

Congratulations Emma. That should be a huge boost to your confidence for the next time.

Congratulations! It will become easier each time you do it!

congratz....i still use a mask when i go out....its me being lazy at this point....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Emma, That is wonderful. Congratulations. Now you can enjoy further adventures.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Congrats Emma! thats how I started roaming the hotel hallway then out I went fully dressed started with walking the malls. After the first time out you will be hooked.

Good for you!

Next time, do it in a skirt.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Fantastic - you've broken through and you are out! More fun adventures are soon to follow.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

I?m in the first time club having only been out three or four times. Trust me when I say it gets easier and more addicting as you go. I think the preparation to go out makes us do a better job of appearance than we do when in private. You have to do all of it, makeup, jewelry, outfit, purse ? all of it. You learn what you don?t know in preparation and spend time learning later.
    Congratulations and I look forward to reading of your next outing!

Way to go Emma!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

A few steps for a girl, a giant leap for Emma! Congratulations.