Thread: Do you have any hidden talents?

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

Do you have any hidden talents?

Hey y'all!

I just thought to make this post. LOL..... Anyway, do any of you have any hidden talents, (appropriate, of course) that you use when cross-dressing? Me, I do have one and I discovered it years ago, when I was married and before I started CD'ing. My ex-wife, of course had necklaces and some of them had those small, really thin chains and of course, at times they would get tangled or get a small knot in them. So, I decided to see if I could get the tangles or knots out of her necklace chains. It took me a while to do it, but I discovered that I CAN do that, using no tools of any kind, just my fingernails! LOL

So yeah, that's my little, hidden talent..... I can untangle or un-knot those little, thin necklace chains and it does come in handy for my CD'ing and I gotta say, it certainly beats buying new ones.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Just one:
    I find if I use every trick in the book? I can impersonate pretty women!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If it is possible to fix metal jewelry by bending it with tools I can do that.

Marion

I can start talking and make people mad at me, Actually I seem to be pretty good at that,
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My womanly superpower is I can wear the same pair of ultrasheer pantyhose dozens of times without snagging them.

Hugs, Michelle

My wife was impressed at how well I painted her toes.

I can reliably start an I.V. on people with no blood pressure and/or no visible veins, and infants. Most people, doctors as well as nurses, have trouble with both of those.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Well, I AM an artist---as in painting landscapes and portrats And THAT helps me do my makeup.---although the media are a bit different.

In addition to some portrait/headshot work (on the side of day job), I take product photos for a couple of local businesses. I've used myself or female clothing items to create some sample photos in a coffee table book sampler of work.
    Here's one sample.
    IMG_1652398947.jpg

Marina, the one woman I have come out to is an amateur artist. One day I saw her doing a painting/drawing of a bird using about a 40 - 50 color palette of eye shadow for the coloring. BTW, I have no hidden talents at this point.
    Last edited by Heather76; 09-26-2022 at 05:05 PM.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I've done the opposite I have used powdered pigment PASTELS as eyeshadow

Embroidery believe it or not. Used to sew rock band logos on denim jacket as a teenager. Probably lost the talent now . Also my wife and daughters don?t put on a pair of sheer tights / pantyhose as well as me without snagging or laddering . I learnt from the best my mother. I mastered the technique as a teenager.

I like playing the piano while I am wearing a dress and heels. Not any better at it when dressed but I do enjoy it more.

Tracy

Mine are so well hidden I havent found them yet.

Knitting, I started as something to do whilst recovering from open heart surgery, and just kept on from there.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly A. View Post
    ......So, I decided to see if I could get the tangles or knots out of her necklace chains. It took me a while to do it, but I discovered that I CAN do that..........
    Interesting. I have a similar untangling for the ex story involving one of her fringe dresses which was horribly tangled.
    The exchange was her involvement in implementing one of my proclivities which took me quite a while to wriggle free.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by michelleddg View Post
    My womanly superpower is I can wear the same pair of ultrasheer pantyhose dozens of times without snagging them.

Hugs, Michelle
    Me too Michelle!!!!!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

I used to be a master of untying necklaces, pretty good with my fingernails (this is back in HS) and later even better with a straight pin or thumbtack or two. But now I need readers to see anything close up and I can't see the knots well enough. Really need to go to the eye doc and see what can be done better than the Walmart readers.

During COVID my wife avoided the local hair salons due to their lack of vaccination and masking. When she became unhappy with her gray roots, she asked me to do the coloring and also to trim her bangs. With the help of the internet I somehow pulled it off leaving a couple of streaks just a little bit lighter. Now she prefers the look when I do her roots. . . Vale

Sewing and cooking. My mom and grandma used to make dresses and skirts for my sisters in the living room when we were growing up. I used to watch while I read comic books or watching TV, so when I tore a hole in a pair of pants I figured I could do it and gave it a shot. Grandma saw it and took time to show me the right way. Kept going from there fixing buttons and holes and still do it today.

Cooking - my dad taught me some and my grandparents owned a little diner for a while so I learned from them and started trying different dishes. Make a killer lasagna and stuffed chicken breast.

My talent is keeping my wife happy and pissed at the same time.

I am a pretty damn decent bass player, but I don't suppose that has all that much to do with dressing.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    I can reliably start an I.V. on people with no blood pressure and/or no visible veins, and infants. Most people, doctors as well as nurses, have trouble with both of those.
    Lexi, you would have been my late wife's personal hero; she was what nurses around here call "a tough stick". She was stoic about it, but it could be a hard thing to watch. Sometimes they had to bring in one of those portable ultrasound machines just to find a vein. That is an invaluable talent that you can be proud of.

My own hidden talent, from a lifetime of secret keeping, is that I have become a good listener, who chooses words carefully.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.