Thread: Trans and CD dating. Do u date or have a girl or boyfriend?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Smile Trans and CD dating. Do u date or have a girl or boyfriend?

Sorry married dressers. This thread is NOT about u!

I know many of u have girl friends and boy friends. This post was inspired by my outing Sat. to Hamburger Mary's. I'm very familiar with a number of dressers there who "date". I thot it would interesting for us closet dressers to hear of the possiblilities open to them if they r single and decide to go out.

I was reminded, because even tho I'm 79, a trans hit on me. So, I could find men or other dressers to date if I was into that.

That made me wonder, if I DID date as Sherry? What could I expect? U dressers that do "date", please tell us what it's like? Nothing too intimate, of course!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    No. Two time loser?although I guess being in two LTR that encompassed 40 years of my life is not total failure. After those I had two less enduring relationships with women who knew about my other side and were supportive. Dating was like dating, except on a couple occasions we went out together with me in girl mode.

I do date other gurls....Rated "G" lol. The best part getting dressed....and going out to a friendly bar. Or a simple BBQ date in back yard dressed or my bar down stairs playing billiards.
    Last edited by mbmeen12; 10-08-2022 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Typo
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I've dated two women. One saw it as just clothes. The other wanted an open relationship (to date other ppl). Neither worked out for those reasons. The first one, a very long time ago, literally said there's nothing girly about me. This was in my 30s when I considered transitioning. That was the final nail in the coffin. The relationship was dying anyway. The other wanted more freedom than I was OK with.
    Now I'm hanging mostly in the straight crowd. Boys are a whole other mess. So many wrong reasons for their interest in trans girls, hard to weed our those with genuine interest. I find some lesbians with interest, I'm just not that interested in them. They shun most of what I love about women. So here I am growing old single. I have friends but no love interests.

I'm sorry, Gen. But, I don't have good news for u. In my experience with trans, and I've known 100's, if not more. The actually cases of lasting "love" between them and anyone not a spouse is very rare. I think most of their relationships r based on physical attraction and/or sex!

As would mine be, if I chose to date as Sherry!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-07-2022 at 08:08 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If it's a man , he will likely be bi sexual. It's basically gay sex.

I'm BI , but only date men. I have a boyfriend I've been in a relationship for years.

Yes I was dating him when you and I first met. He didn't go to Vegas with me and I picked up another boyfriend there. He wanted me to move to Colorado. Not happening.

I've had a few of my girlfriends hit on me I always say no. I think men are more fun.

If you're not into men just stick with women. Have fun, why not life's too short we don't have that much time left.

Love Jean

Thanks for posting, Jean. U r one I had u in mind when I wrote this thread!

I am emotionally and physically attracted to cis women but recently I?ve been exploring getting together with other crossdressers and trans girls thru another website for some ?play time.? I guess that makes me somewhat bi. And I realize that the majority of gurls like us are perfectly heterosexual. I?m divorced and in my 60?s and I guess I?m willing to experiment a bit.

as a CD in public, you can experience male interest. If this extrapolated well, then it would be amazing to get the full treatment in a dating situation

BOYFRIEND!! He's amazing, wonderful and incredible, loving, accepting, and supportive of me and I couldn't imagine not being with him. It's also the ultimate feminine experience imo to be the girl in a relationship with a guy, so many perks. Anyone who is bi-curious or thinking about wanting to be with a guy, I *definitely* endorse it and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Some friends and I danced until 2:00 in the morning last night ,
    close the bar down. The DJ is a friend of ours.

This guy I was dancing with at the end of the night wanted me to go home with him. We had been dancing for hours and I just met this man. So I told him thankyou , maybe another time.

The real reason is it goes against my New Year's resolution ( no more one night stands). I've only slipped once since the beginning of the year. It confirmed the resolution. What can I say he was cute.

He did help in giving a friend of mine with a jump start. So he gets points for that.

Love Jean

For many of us who post our photos online in various groups as well as present ourselves as femme as possible while out in public, receiving the attention of others is bound to happen. Filter through all of this attention and making good choices about who to engage with is the challenge. One needs to view this in light of their personal desires and standards. When we are comfortable with our choice then give it a try. Many of us have developed great friendships with other Tgirls. For me, I cherish a lot of these friendships and actively share the joys of dates our for a good meal or just a pleasant stroll. I guess we could call that simply two woman out to have a good time.

The other side of the coin would be the attention of gentlemen admirers. This process can be more difficult as we match our desires and standards against their intents. To be honest, I for one have gently deflected their intentions while at the same time when you feel comfortable with the other person, then start out carefully and enjoy your time together. Sharing a nice lunch or dinner across from the table with a gentleman is a lot of fun as well as dancing, seeing shows or just strolling and chatting. If romance or mischievous behavior is in the air, why not see where it will go. There are truly kind and considerate admirers out there and why not enjoy the attention. It certainly validates all of our efforts to be as feminine as possible.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Trans and looking for a boyfriend but it's so hard to find one. And I find online dating scary for some reason. Urgh.

Why do you want to know? You've stated that you aren't interested in guys, so this is just prurient digging to others personal lives.

You want to know what it's like to date a guy, what happens, and what to expect? Then go out and try it! It might actually do a lot of folk good to experience 'the other side' for a change.

For your info, Jazz, I wish I was gay or bi. Because some of the coolest guys have come on to me. Some young enuff to be my grandchildren!

I've hung out with some for awhile.
    But, I'm no tease! So, when they get pushy, I leave! Because I know what they want and I won't go there with a guy!

I thot this thread would be intersting to many here for various reasons. And, one of them is as u suggested; "If u want to date a guy? Get out there and see if u like it!"
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-09-2022 at 09:03 PM.

Since I live in Drag world, switch gender as I open my eyes in the morning and am "PANSEXUAL"

I do get a lot of attention from similar people. I'm very careful about who I playfully toy with when in full Drag or just CD/Trans (yes I am all).

Well, what to expect next is like any meet-up. It's hard to tell.

P.s I keep getting offers from hot mature women NOT what I'm looking for again.
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

OK Doc, fair enough.

Can I call you Doc?

Firstly, it has been my experience (YMMV) that gay men DON'T want to date or have a relationship with CD's or Trans folk, other than maybe friendship, because they are seeking other men. Ya know, the whole homosexual thing, although there ARE exceptions. The better dating pool is either bisexual men, and other CD's or trans folk, because they aren't as concerned with "coloring inside the lines". And the WORST dating pool is straight men, because they are usually trying to use you for sex, or to fulfill a fantasy. If they clock you, they know what they are getting, but goddess help you if you've somehow managed to "trick" them into thinking that you are a cis woman! You could end up in hospital, or the morgue!

That being said, when I realized who I really was and ventured out into the world as Jazzmin, it was liberating! And I found that being the 'chased' instead of the 'chaser' is quite enjoyable. And when a guy who knows that you aren't cis, but STILL treats you like the woman that you are? You have reached Nirvana, Shangri-La, heaven! And I'm NOT talking about sexy stuff, but little things like holding the door for you, buying you a drink, putting his hand on the small of your back to 'guide' you through a crowd. Those little things, and others that men do for women, validate your efforts to appear as female as possible. There is also a bit of a downside, like being talked over, interrupted, and "mansplained" to, because 'you're just a woman". As one cis woman told me at a dinner party, seeing my frustration at being side lined by a guy, hugged me and said, "Congratulations hun, you're in a woman's world now!"

TBH, I love dating guys, the pressure is on THEM to approach ME. I just have to look pretty. And yes, I've heard some terrible come on lines! LOL
    But I've also met some wonderful gentlemen and experienced some exquisite intimate personal interactions!

The really funny thing is that many hetero-normative guys love to hear or see stories about cis women 'experimenting' with lesbianism in college, but absolutely freak out if such experimentation involves two guys. A picture of two naked women embracing and kissing? HAWT! Two guys doing the same? "EEEEWWW! Gross!"

I brought that up for the simple reason that I want to reiterate my previous comment. Which is that if you want to know what it is like to date a man, as a woman, go for it! Experience what it's like for women out in the dating world. And if you should find yourself in an extremely intimate situation, go with the flow, unless you are on the verge of having a complete mental break down about it! Experiencing s*x as a woman one time, doesn't make you gay, and who knows? You might even enjoy it!
    Last edited by Jazzmin; 10-10-2022 at 08:49 AM. Reason: typo

Jazzmin I am right there with you in this post, well said! And you said a lot! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Naima View Post
    Trans and looking for a boyfriend but it's so hard to find one. And I find online dating scary for some reason. Urgh.
    I found my current BF, of 4+ years now, quite by accident, at a local car show, of all places! Now, I am NOT a car person per se, but I do like to admire 50's and early 60's cars, I think that they are neat. I was walking around and saw a 1956 Chevy Bel-air, painted emerald green with white highlights, and a matching green & white interior. It was GORGEOUS! The owner approached me, we chatted about the car, and he asked if I would ride with him in the parade at the end of the day. TBH, he was no Gary Grant, or Brad Pitt, and about a decade older, but he was open, friendly, funny, and courteous, so I said "sure, I'll be your car queen!" with a smile. The parade went through several small towns, and we talked. I learned that he was a widower and had bisexual tendencies, and he then drove me back to where my car was parked. We exchanged numbers, and parted ways. I honestly didn't expect anything further, until, about a week later, he texted me and asked if I'd like to go to dinner with him. I said yes, and I have to say that he was a perfect gentleman, who won me over!

Long story short, we are a couple, working towards our 5th anniversary, as BF/GF, IDK about marriage, his kids and family might freak out, but we are happy together.
    Last edited by Jazzmin; 10-10-2022 at 10:57 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary punctuation

What lovely posts, Jazz! Exactly the kind of details I hoped to read here!
    Congrats on your relationship!

All the personal details but without the intimate ones which aren't appropriate or allowed here!