Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CD's, how much do u care about what other CD's think of your female persona and u?

I have no female persona, and to my knowledge I've never been seen by another CD while wearing anything feminine, so it really doesn't apply to me.
    That being said, I do spend too much time planning my outfits and looking in the mirror, my goal is to look good and not like a guy with no fashion sense, even though I largely am. If I ever were to be seen by any of you, my hope is that even though you'll know in a second that I'm a guy, you'll like my outfit. (or at least appreciate that I tried!)

Platinum Member
    Yeah, I do not have a separate female persona. It is hard enough having one! I appreciate when anyone compliments me, either on my appearance or my behavior. However, I strive not to live for the approval of others.

The only person whose thoughts I really care about is my wife. I would love to meet another CDer to see how they do what they do. There's no way I would be critical of a sister as I know on a scale of 1 - 10, I'm somewhere between 1 and 1.5 in my presentation. My interest in meeting other CDers is to learn from them - both dressing and makeup tips as well as family dynamics and how they deal with those.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I always respect the opinions of sisters.Especially if it results in an improvement in presentation.

I would love to meet another CD if I felt safe enough. Seems like a great moment to teach each other things and share this experience as girls

I want to be passable so I appreciate little tells that other CDs may point out about my appearance. As far as persona, we all have individual tastes; short skirts or longer dresses? Jeans or leggings? makeup or mask etc.

I don't wanna be affected by peer pressure but it's nice to be accepted.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

What is their problem?

SJ

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The problem is; people r judgemental, Sabine. And, that includes trans! The most detrimental comment I've ever heard dressed, came from another dresser!

And, she was a very obvious MIAD!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!