Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: how many Crossdressers actually go out dressed on a regular basis ?

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    I go out as Barbra at least twice a week
    This is mostly for shopping and to a movies at a local, fully restored vintage theater built in 1929.
    This includes grocery shopping at the local WalMrt.

Like today, I went to a matinee showing (2:00 PM) at that theater to see "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein"
    After the movie, I got a few items at a local "dollar" store where nothing is a dollar any more of course
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 10-30-2022 at 07:32 PM.

I live as Jean. I only do guy mode for work. I do it wearing all women's clothing.

Most are not like me. I'm out. Live in a small town and have many friends. I'm kind of popular as I say more people know me than I know them.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    I more or less live and dress as a woman at home also.
    With no family in the area and few friends, I am free to do what I want.

BTW, at my 76 years, I am long retired.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 10-30-2022 at 10:29 PM.

I love going out. I love getting dressed and sitting on my patio which is in front of the house now, full view from the street. I am new here. Maybe people have not figured it out yet, HA.

Tonight is Halloween. I am considering calling my wife and asking her to meet me at Jerry's Pizza for supper tonight. But I will not be there Natalie will. She has seen me before as Natalie and I had to go out and save her from a bicycle breakdown as Natalie so she knows I go out. So, what do you think? A surprise visit from Natalie is in order?

I'm "out" 5-7 days a week. I wear a dress to work almost every day (no makeup, hair, jewelry, etc, just a dress, hosiery and flats) and sometimes venture out in various states of feminine presentation on the weekend.

The thrill isn't what it once was, but it's still wonderful dressing the way I want, whenever I want. I wish I'd decided to do this 10 years ago, but I'm overjoyed that I finally developed the nerve to just be myself and stop worrying about other people's opinions of me.

People either don't notice or don't care, and I don't attribute that to living in an area of one particular political leaning or another. It's just as much of a non-issue in deep blue Chicago as it is in deep red northeast Wisconsin.

I wear dresses 95 percent of the time, and for the church morning service I add makeup and frequently wear heels. I have hair past my shoulders and a natural bust, and no beard shadow so I don't come across as a Corporal Klinger. However my speaking voice is around 90 Hz (average male is around 120 Hz) and I sing bass in the church choir.
    Last edited by JohnH; 11-01-2022 at 10:19 AM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

For the last two years I dress all the time, including at work, I don't even think about it any more. But I am so lucky to live in a part of the world which is very accepting. I know there are many parts of the world where it isn't so easy and I don't think I would have been brave enough to start to dress 24/7 in those places.
    I'm always a woman!

I have been going out fully dressed as a woman since 2004. Now that I am retired I get out fully dressed about twice a week maybe more. I go to lunch, shopping at Walmart, Target, Barnes and Noble. I go bowling, movies, shooting range all while fully dressed as a woman. Lately I have even pushed the envelope where I have go dressed. Example I was fully dressed ready to leave my house when I noticed my watch was not working. I stopped at a Batteries Plus to have a battery put in. I am single living by myself. When home I usually dress from the neck down.

Aspiring Member
    On average about once a week. Has been as often as 3 times a week, but then I might not get the chance for a few weeks.

I go out pretty much three times a week on average. I do so to volunteer, to attend church, to see friends, to run household errands. I even dress when I have a medical appointment. Any time I can so without an issue, do dress and do it.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

I go out dressed every single day.

Oh, you meant, DRESSED.