Thread: Crossdressing wall art?

Crossdressing wall art?

For those of us that can openly express admiration for crossdressing, I was just curious how many have art pieces, pictures, sculptures, etc? displayed in their homes?

I?m a huge admirer of beautiful pieces and the human body, male or female, and have some of each around my home, but want to add something nice of a crossdresser or a MtF sculpture.

Just curious what others may have.

Hmmm - Let me think...

Our house is full of artwork. Nothing fancy or expensive, just things my wife has accumulated over the years.
    About the only contributions I've made, I'm pretty sure she humors me by allowing them any wall space - even if it's relegated mostly to the office area.
    My stuff includes:
    a cross-stitched picture of a beautiful dragon curled around an island castle. I did this one myself, and it took FOREVER!
    A painting of Victorian-era dancers. I just love the dresses all the ladies are in and everyone looks so happy!
    A country winter scene done in a blue-toned theme. It reminds me where I grew up.
    A big painting of the "WORLD" card from the dragon tarot deck. A lady I knew painted it for me and I love it. She's very talented, but doesn't do it for cash.

I guess the only one that directly relate to CD or T* issues for me, is the one with the dancers. I can almost feel myself being there in one of those gowns and being twirled around the floor by my beau. Maybe it's a past-life thing? Maybe just a runaway imagination? Either way, who cares? It always makes me feel good to look at.

This embroidery of my signature line hangs in my bedroomA ththumbnail.jpg
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Love it!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I have a few canvas pictures of my outings in Victorian/southern belle outfits hanging up around my house. A large one being at Fort Anne sitting on a cannon is hanging up in my front room, a small hilarious picture of me in an old outhouse holding my nose is hanging in my bathroom, and one picture of me posing in front of the Prairie Dog steam train is up in my bar lounging room.
    I also have a creative picture of a pair of my heels in the bedroom.
    Oh forgot to mention that I am in the works of decorating a wall of my laundry room with vintage stockings and pantyhose packages and ads.
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 09-29-2022 at 06:20 PM.

We've got an up-to-the-waist mannequin (with stand) that a Lane Bryant store was getting ready to pitch because her paint was starting to peel. (yes, I sent my wife a picture and asked permission to bring her home.) Was not sure what we'd do with her; I had vague thoughts of lighting and a lampshade like the one in "A Christmas Story", but I haven't yet. She stood for a while in the front window -- I wonder if the postman ever noticed, and if so, what he thought. She's wearing a grey pair of leggings that are too big for me, and show every curve of her strong, tall figure. Full height, she'd probably be 7 ft tall at least. We call her Bruenhilde.
    Last edited by BobbiKay; 09-30-2022 at 08:36 AM. Reason: spelling

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    A friend of mine has detailed paintings on the wall and she has integrated herself into those paintings in a way that most people wouldn't even notice.

Interesting topic.
    I have some Victorian pictures that I was drawn to ( and bought) as they represented to me Sher and I.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

We do have a number of figurines, all in different ballet poses, and most of them could be equally female or male characters. Given my love and participation in ballet classes, I prefer to think of some of them as male.But later this month my wife and I will be going to see a performance by the Ballet Trocadur company. These are all male dancers, but wearing full female tutus and costumes. A degree of parody/comedy, but nevertheless,m technically brilliant damcing.

In my basement home office I have a number of framed photos of my femme self hanging on the wall. Most are of me when I was playing a female role in amateur theatre productions, but not all of them are. Few people ever visit my home office, but nothing has been mentioned by those who have been there and possibly seen them. There are also a couple of photos of me on the stairway wall mixed in with other family photos.
    Phoebe

we have a photo frame i never finished updating and it still has some of the default photos of others in black and white....im so temted to remove one and install a black and white of myself....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that