Thread: Another fun weekend at "The Castle"

Another fun weekend at "The Castle"

Hi all,

I am just now getting around to posting about clubbing last weekend. Unfortunately because I was in Tampa I had to high tail it out of there due to the hurricane, but I did have a nice time. I went to my favorite Tampa club - "The Castle", which I have posted about before. You see some really interesting things there. I went in drab on Friday night because I did not have time to get decked out, but I dressed up for Saturday night and it was a blast on both nights.

I have a cool video on my phone of a guy dancing in a Spiderman suit who was doing all kinds of acrobatic things like standing on his head. People cleared the middle of the dance floor to let him do his thing. When a really good music beat started up a couple of young women could not contain themselves and jumped out there to dance with Spiderman, It was funny and cool. There was some really bizarre stuff too, like one couple wearing some kind of black latex from head to toe with horns that went something like a foot over their heads - hmm, interesting. Add to that some women had on some really sexy looking outfits. One had an open leather harness for a bra and had black X tape for pasties, and another had such a low cut top she was wearing some kind of glitter pasties, but I never saw her up close. It was crowded, but a lot of fun. I did not dance that night, I was just people watching.

Saturday I got decked out. I literally had all day to dress up. I did my nails and everything. When I got on the hotel elevator to head over, a woman, about 40 and wearing a LBD, was getting on the elevator on the second floor and says "I guess we are going to the same place". I laughed and said I guess so, so we head over together and on the way chatted with the woman at the hotel front desk briefly who said she really liked by black lace shawl. The club is only one block away and some guy stops his car and yells "hey my wife wants to know where you got that shawl " Too funny, Poshmark it turns out, but when we got to the club the line was VERY long. Unfortunately it was hot and I was worried the sweat could cause my mew Hera boobs to turn loose, but they pretty much held fortunately. I talked with the woman I walked over with while in line for a long time since we went together, but I never saw her after we got in. The place is big. I ended up getting a lot of dancing in, and one woman wanted a selfie with me. I even talked briefly with a couple of crossdressers, one
    who has been going there since 2012. The other was wearing a mask, and I had seen her before so she must be a regular. I think this was my 6th trip. Probably the freakiest thing is that they have a dungeon like corner where couples go up an spank each other while onlookers watch right on the corner of the dance floor. It was a pretty busy area, and one woman was dishing it out to another woman. Apparently she was getting tips for it. She was only wearing a black thong and bra and had dollar bills hanging out of the sides of her thong. And before you ask, no, I did not participate - well at least not this time : )

I hate it when they close at 3 so I headed back and was talking to the woman at the hotel desk for a few minutes when this cute very young woman walked into the lobby who I had been dancing with. Haha, apparently I was not the only one walking over from that hotel. I wish I had asked for a picture because she had a pretty wild looking outfit. Very sexy looking.

Until next time, Tata

Sandi

Sorry I took no pics of myself.

Sounds like another awesome Sandi night! Not sure who has more fun, you or the people you meet!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Also, good you made it out of there before Ian showed up.
    Crissy

What a great evening of fun and entertainment. I would love to go there and experience that kind of atmosphere.

Always enjoy your reports Kandi! Wondering how you are liking your Hera forms.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Thanks Crissy, Karen, and Jenn.

So Jenn, regarding the Hera forms, it is the first time I have worn them in public. My Aphrodite forms actually fit me perfectly. The Heras are close to that but are not perfect on my body. The advantage is they are much softer. One woman asked if she could feel them and afterwards says ? oh wow ?, so I guess they do the trick. For those who do not go clubbing, it might come as a shock, but with women it is not typically a sexual thing if they want to give them a squeeze. But then again, the crowds I hang out with are not the timid type and we really do have a lot of fun and laughs. I love it..

Sandi

Sandi, I love your posts on going dancing. Sounds like a blast.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sandi - I always find your posts the next best thing to being there myself.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

I'm only 30 mins from there and I hardly ever go. Lol

Platinum Member
    I have to admit, I thought places like that have only existed in my fantasies!

Haha yes Kim I was kind of surprised when I found this place back in 2021. People wear all kinds of stuff and it just seems to be the theme of the place - anything goes.

I did have one guy I noticed following me around but not approaching me. My spider senses told me to duck in and out of a couple of rooms on the way out. Yep he was following me. So when I went outside, I stopped to complement a woman wearing a super cute looking outfit, and when a large group was leaving and headed the way I needed to go, I ducked in with them. I told them I was being followed and they were cool with me sticking close by. Anyhow like others have said so many times. There is safety in numbers. He might have just been looking and it did not freak me at all. I just played my cards where I had a group right with me as I left. It comes with the territory if you go out at night, so you have to be aware of your surroundings.

Sandi

I was wondering when you would post something.

I hate it when they close at 3 so I headed back and was talking to the woman at the hotel desk for a few minutes when this cute very young woman walked into the lobby who I had been dancing with. Haha, apparently I was not the only one walking over from that hotel. I wish I had asked for a picture because she had a pretty wild looking outfit. Very sexy looking.
    Do I have to tell you everything?

Here's the play. Ask her if you can take a selfie with her. If you tell her you are always looking for outfit ideas, and you like hers, she's likely to be agreeable. Then you ask if she wants a copy to give you her phone number and you will send her a copy (or if she's young, her Instagram ID). Then you have her contact details the next time you're in town.

You never know.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Ha Dee, yes I have been busy with work lately and I was supposed to go to Houston and the plans got changed and I ended up in Tampa again. I have a lot of travels coming up over the rest of the year so I expect to have more outings soon. Also, I usually have no trouble hitting it off with other clubbers so no need to get hooked up with anyone ; )

I really enjoyed getting out there again.

Sandi

Sandi and Dee kicking things around in the same thread. Does not get much better.
    Crissy

Sandi, thanks for the report on the Hera forms. Glad you had a good time!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.