Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bikes, cars or neither???

Platinum Member

Bikes, cars or neither???

Ok boys another getting to know you thread........I myself are very much into motorcycles.........not the sports type but the big road bikes.........i was wondering what are you guys are into......nothing would please me more than to be able to ride a custom built trike....what about you????

Im into classic minis i have done my own mini up from a rust bucket when i got it and its my pride and joy
    here it is

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    Im into classic minis i have done my own mini up from a rust bucket when i got it and its my pride and joy
    here it is
    wow now that is a nice car!!! so when you coming to pick me up in it lol........oh and would the wheelchair fit in the boot lol

you use a wheelchair so does my mum she maons at me it wont fit lol i however use sticks (on a bad day) so i just put them on the back seat

Platinum Member
    you use a wheelchair so does my mum she maons at me it wont fit lol i however use sticks (on a bad day) so i just put them on the back seat
    well im getting a light weight chair that should fit!!, i cant use sticks anymore my body just cant handle walking

Im still taking lessions in it at the moment but once i pass my test you CAN have a ride in it even if we have to put your chear in the back seats

Platinum Member
    my kinda machines!!!

well smart i do like them
    but id fall of them no joke when i was 16 i got a pashly 3 wheel push bike as i couldent ride a normal bike and going round corners i fell off alot so i had to sell it

Platinum Member
    well smart i do like them
    but id fall of them no joke when i was 16 i got a pashly 3 wheel push bike as i couldent ride a normal bike and going round corners i fell off alot so i had to sell it
    how the heck can you fall off something thats built like a car lol

i dunno but i did my mum thought it well funny i had to live it down for a few years after these days my balance is alot better ( after a leg op) and i have a normal 2 wheel elctric bike looks like a push bike but it has a motor so no pedels needed id be lost without it and its great fun wanna see a pic?

Platinum Member
    wanna see a pic?
    yup i wanna see

it has pedals but in the 2 years ive had it ive never used them :cheeky:

Platinum Member
    cool, i bet that helps get you about!!!.....i still like my mean machine idea though lol

Cool bike Adam. lend me it for my post round oh and your mimi car is fab

Caroline
    on foot post person

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    I love cars. Older the care better. I would love to have a trike.

I'm into a little bit of everything but, I have to say I tend to lean towards the sports models. Right now I just bought a moped for the fun of it and I have my classic car for around town. Now all I want is an SUV.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by kells
    nothing would please me more than to be able to ride a custom built trike....what about you????
    Nice wheels, guys. I really like that mini, Adam. I love cars, although when I was younger I wanted a motorcycle (I guess I've chickened out at my age).

I especially love sports cars (not that I have one or anything). One of my favorite parts of watching a new James Bond movie is checking out what kind of car he'll be driving.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    http://www.kueschall.ch/en/K_Seri_894.asp

well heres the closest im gonna get to any new wheels......the K4........i got this coming about May 15th

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Cool wheels. Bet you can not wait. Sometimes I use a chair to.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mistunderstood
    Cool wheels. Bet you can not wait. Sometimes I use a chair to.
    wow really......some of us boys on this site have more in common than we think

Public transportation all the way.. I admit it doesn't look really cool, but it's not the shit hole vomit comets that tv makes it out to be.. at least in my city.
    I take the subway about 3 or 4 times a day to get around (so much so that I just bought a pass card ). It's fast, you don't have to bother looking for places to park, and you don't have to worry about driving. It's worry free transportation!.. the only problem is the walking home when you get off.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sparro
    Public transportation all the way.. I admit it doesn't look really cool, but it's not the shit hole vomit comets that tv makes it out to be.. at least in my city.
    I take the subway about 3 or 4 times a day to get around (so much so that I just bought a pass card ). It's fast, you don't have to bother looking for places to park, and you don't have to worry about driving. It's worry free transportation!.. the only problem is the walking home when you get off.
    yes but what would your dream transportation be??? i know mine would be Trikes

Trouble On Wheels Francesca Chantel's Avatar
    This is my favorite toy. Out of all of them, lol.

It's a 1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme convertible, 1 of just 2415 built that year. It has a red leather interior and I just added a mirror with an electronic compass out of a late '90s Olds 88 (en femme, no less... lol).

For now, it has a standard 3.1 V6 and a 4 speed automatic, but it has developed a slight rod knock because of the previous owners lack of regular maintenance. HOWEVER, do not despair. I have a wrecked 1991 Chevy Lumina Euro coupe that has a 66,000 mile 3.1 turbo from a 1990 Pontiac McLaren/Turbo Grand Prix and a 5 speed manual transmission from a 1 of 57 1992 Pontiac Grand Prix STE (killed me to tear it apart). So, I will have the only turbocharged, 5 speed (neither of which were available in the) Cutlass Convertible on the planet.

The interior is also being replaced with graphite cloth from an earlier Cutlass. Face it, leather, Texas heat and short dresses DO NOT MIX! THe dents will be taken care of as well. Also getting a new white top.

Platinum Member
    Thank you for posting you car Francesca, but the question was very obviously meant for the boys as stated!, so we can get to know each other

Trouble On Wheels Francesca Chantel's Avatar
    Oops.. lol Sorry,,,