Thread: Got to be me again for a few hours.

Got to be me again for a few hours.

Been a couple of years since this has happened we all no why. Out to a conference at a hotel and been able to dress up for the evenings of Friday and Saturday. A beautiful pink satiny Chinese inspired maxi dress last evening now a stone colored satin blouse with a nee length coffee colored satin skirt tonight with all the proper undergarments( garter belit and stalkings included) and heels. Feels magnificent to do this again. I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Amanda, enjoy your freedom once again, it was very claustrophobic during the pandemic, I go out a lot dressed, but cant do it on my doorstep, so couldnt travel, I just had to get dressed and look out of the window, it was painful, I bet its a massive relief to get back in your dresses

I'm glad you had an opportunity to glam up.
    It was so disappointing for me to have to remain shuttered in the house during the pandemic. It's nice to be getting out again.

Amanda, That's great. So glad you got to travel, then dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".