Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife defends my dressing....

Wife defends my dressing....

Here is a funny story about family dynamics and the loyalty of a great wife.

I told my favorite sister about my dressing last year. I sent photos too. She told me that it is her secret and will not share with my large # of sisters and brothers. OK. so, this summer I travelled cross the country for a family event. I was there for 3 nights staying at my sisters house. On Sunday there was a large gathing of the clan at another sisters house nearby, about 4 miles away. I said let's go. She said NO because of some slight she felt from the party sister a few months ago.

But I was kind of upset that I did not go once I got back in California. So my wife convinced me to call the other sister to tell he why I did not just show up. We had a great conversation and laughed a while before we hung up. Come to find put the my favorite sister is a very controlling person.

Well my favorite sister got wind that I spoke with the party sister and told me that she asked me not to call her and if she could not trust me to keep my word then she would not keep hers to keep my dressing secret.

I told my wife this today and she totally had my back. " Let her tell. Who cares" In todays age nobody really cares except for a maybe one or two of the 8 other brothers and sisters anyway.

She had my back 100%. Now that is a great wife.
    Last edited by Natalie5004; 10-02-2022 at 10:01 PM.

Natalie, Yes, great wife indeed! You do come from a large family, where do you fall in the number? My guess is your favorite sister may be older then you.
    Crissy

I am 5 of 9 and yes the favorite sister is 4 years older and a former Prom Queen. That should give you an idea where her head is at.

Your wife is great. Hang on to her.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

And that's who you pick to share this secret?

I think this thing we do is best kept out of the family fold and your situation shows why. Sad, but here we are.

Hoping for the best possible outcome.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Natalie, I don't think she'll tell anything. She was just upset that you put her in an awkward position with her sister and probably chose to scold you that way.

I have told people in secret, but I dam sure most of the people I know, know I dress, but who cares these days, nobody has brought the subject up, and nobody is treating me different.

Your wife having your back like that is indeed a wonderful thing. I'll tell you though, the more I hear about sibling rivalries and the problems they cause the happier I am that I'm an only child!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Platinum Member
    Wow, now that is the definition of a controlling person! So in that sisters mind, she keeps secrets for purposes of blackmail?

But to your main point, it is great that your wife has adopted that supportive position.

She did let me know that is in fact blackmail. But here is another fact. I do not care nor does my wife. We live across the country from my family. At this stage I really am not worried about what anybody thinks, only my wife.

So, the only thing she did. She showed me her true colors and I have finally see her for the controller that she really is. We are not in any crisis mode here. We both (wife and I). just said to each other wow. That is really too bad.

Whoa - siblings eh, arent they great.

Take care and I hope it all goes well for you and your lovely wife.
    Ellie
    Last edited by Ellie52; 10-03-2022 at 07:12 AM.

WOW Natalie that is a sweet response from your wife you definitely picked the right spouse.

People can be a pain, but families even worse. I hate what your are going through, however it sounds like you have an awesome supportive wife and that will take you far.

Roxie
    Just starting and lots to learn. Enjoying letting my girl out.

Thank Roxie but I am not going through any worries. I really do not care if she tells anyone.

My wife loves me and that is all I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Burton View Post
    Your wife having your back like that is indeed a wonderful thing. I'll tell you though, the more I hear about sibling rivalries and the problems they cause the happier I am that I'm an only child!
    As the iconic Motown song puts it..."I Second That Emotion" - LOL!

Natalie, I'm sorry about the family drama, but glad your wife has your back.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

You owe that woman breakfast in bed

(Maid outfit at your discretion)

SJ

[QUOTE=Natalie5004;4609418

My wife loves me and that is all I need.[/QUOTE]

You said it all right there. Sorry to hear about the other family dynamics but your wife loving the authentic you, that is terrific news to hold onto.

Your wife supports you and thats all that matters .Your wife is very special Natalie.

Hi Natalie, sorry to hear about your sisters decision. I had a narcissistic brother. One trait is to hold information and use it when they no longer need to hold it over you, like when you don’t care or they need to hurt people. She may tell but her gossip is worse than your family absence and your lifestyle. Hug your wife and appreciate her unconditional love.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Great news about your wife, but I'm worried about "favourite sister"'s reaction.
    Someone who accepts you but then uses your secret over you in such a fashion never actually accepted you.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm SO disappointed, Natalie! I assumed your wife was going to go cross country and punch out every family member who bad mouthed Natalie after they found out!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by ScientiaMetallum View Post
    Someone who accepts you but then uses your secret over you in such a fashion never actually accepted you.
    Unfortunately I agree with this.
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    Happy your wife has your back. Secrets are best kept to self. If one has an accepting wife that is great, even a tolerant wife. I think one has to figure out what the potential consequences of a reveal may be. For me living as far away from my brother and sister as possible there would be no reason for me to divulge my secret. Any family member who would use any secret to blackmail me for any reason would be kicked off my Christmas card list.

Both of my sisters knew about my dressing. When my wife called my sister about it my sister told he's my brother and I don't care, and I love him. My other sister was having fund raiser and needed some cloths I gave her a few of my dresses that didn't fit, and she told me she had found a false nail on one.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN