Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do you stash?

The only thing I worry about are my panties, bras and pantyhose after I wash them. I hang them on a big CD rack and cover it with a bathrobe.
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

Large lockable storage boxes in attic.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    I keep clothes in my closet. Also some in a storage locker, but I am not hiding them, it is just a space issue. When I was married top my ex-wife I kept my clothes in my wife's old clothes closet mixed in with her stuff. She never found them or knew I crossdressed.
    Your ex clearly had more than enough cloths not to notice..

Jane, She actually didn't. She was just such a snoop that she was always so busy looking through all my stuff she never looked at her own space.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I used to hide all my things in soft luggage bags stowed on a high shelf in the barn where a ladder would be needed to access them. The barn was a ways away from the house so I would need to drive our 4 wheeler out to the barn to load the bags and bring them to the house. But times change and now I keep my things in the house stored in my own Teri dresser and closet. Much nicer.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

When we built our retirement home we designed a hidden Jill closet adjacent to my male closet.
    Jill

I don’t have a hidden stash, but I do have a small bit of a large wardrobe were I squeeze in my few remaining male clothes.

When I had a ?stash?(mainly panties ,a bra and hose) , it was the very bottom of my underwear drawer, pushed to the back , and in a small duffel bag that had a million guitar/ audio cables. Now , hanging clothes are in the closet and also one of those portable racks , jeans are mixed with my guy jeans, lingerie , bras and hose have their own mini dresser , exercise gear is with my guy gym clothes and panties 2/3 of a drawer with my guy underwear( don?t know why I have more than 1 pair for Dr visits). Basically, it?s all mixed but I know where things are , as does my wife.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I used to hide my stuff in garage never be found there! Didn't have much and would bin the lot anyway after feeling bad about it then I'd get more after that stupid feeling had passed.well stashed a couple of things in the back of me underwear drawer.and forgot them! Busted! She found them.i told her everything. after the initial are you this that or what she could not of been anymore supportive and only wish I told her 30 years ago although she says she doesn't know if she could of accepted it then.anyway I don't have to stash now she cleaned out some cupboards for me and I now have more dresses than she does.helps me shop and suggests different clothes I would absolutely love to have a proper wardrobe to put my clothes so I'm working on that....

I used to hid my stash under old clothes in my dresser when I lived with my mother. And then before I moved out I just leftmy bras and panties in my underwear draw. But after I moved out I just keep my bras and panties in their own drawers and I have a few clothing items in their own drawers as well and some dresses are hidden in the back of the closet behind jackets and sweaters.

in my closet next to my guy clothes!

I keep it my room and dresser. The only thing I keep in the basement is my seasonal cloths that I will be bringing back up now that it's gotten cooler.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I have 3 large Plastic bins with lids I slide under my bed My bed is 18 inches off the floor, so there is plenty of space.

Mine is in a couple of boxes in the loft.
    My wife has only been into the loft 3 times in the 20 years we?ve lived in our house.
    It?s only a matter of time I suppose??..

Most of my stash is in the garage some in plastic tubs in the rafters but most of it has been locked in an old metal gun cabinet this worked great for hanging dresses, blouses and skirts on skirt hangers this definitely helped preventing wrinkles. I know many here say its not if but when you will be caught im starting to get to the point of possibility hoping to be found out by my wife.

I keep my panties in my undie drawer next to my one pair of tighty whities. Everything else resides behind an HVAC duct in my closet.
    Honoring the woman within

Denice, I like your idea of a "CD rack". But you probably didn't intend the pun.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Panties are in dresser drawers. Leggings (which I wear to bed or when lounging in the house, as she knows) are in drawers or hanging over the shower rod. A few dresses are hanging in the closet. The bulk of my stash (including boots and shoes) is in bags, boxes, or bins in the basement or garage. The garage is too full of other stuff to park cars in, so my wife never goes there. I do all the laundry so I have free rein to hang the things that can't go in the dryer, mine as well as hers. That said, I usually hang dry my bras, drawers, and hose off a towel bar behind the basement bathroom door, out of sight of the casual observer.

I really must get better organized, though.

Reality Check
    My advice is, if you live in a home with another person and are trying to hide your crossdressing from that person, the question is "when" you will get caught, not "if" you will get caught. If you are creative and handy, you can probably hide your stuff well enough, but remember, you are going to want to wear it and that means getting it out and putting it on.

What will happen eventually is, that person you are hiding it from will come home unexpectedly and catch you dressed. Or, someone will find your hiding place.

To answer the question, my female clothes are hanging in the closet and in my dresser drawers. I was caught years ago.
    Krisi

I was caught 15 years ago. Wife came home from choir practice early. Piano player was sick.
    A few years later she found a few items in boxes in my garden shed. Not accepting--however--she bought a few plastic storage chests and put my stuff inside them. At one time i had a few dresses in a spare closet in my home office--mixed with her old dresses. She caught on to that after a year or so. LOL!

When I was a teen I had a big console TV and stuffed my stash in the back and back in the 70's I had two large stereo speaker cabs which held quite a bit.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Even with the greatest hiding places.... you can't be sloppy. Found this the other morning and corrected it.

Opps.jpg
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I rent a 5 by 5 storage unit about a mile from my house. So far it has worked out great, I just need a larger one now.

Sandi

Reality Check
    But what if your wife finds out about the storage unit? And isn't it pretty inconvenient having to drive to a storage unit to get your stuff?
    Krisi

FYI storage unit really only works for those who absolutely can not dress at home. If my stash were found at home, it would be hauled off to the dump by my wife immediately.

Even if she found out I have a storage unit, she can not get into it. She would not even be able to get to it as she does not have the gate code even if she had the keys.

As for convenience, it is perfect. I pick up my suitcase on the way out of town whether driving or flying, and drop it off on the way home. I had previously stored my things in the attic but it was getting much too large to manage.

I have long given up on trying to get acceptance. It is just not possible with my SO, so my stuff has to remain offsite. It is not ideal by any means, but it works quite well.

Sandi

I have an accepting and supportive boyfriend, so my lingerie wardrobe is in my own closet in plain sight!