Thread: Outing yourself without admitting anything.

Outing yourself without admitting anything.

So on Saturday I went to the photographer for my yearly Halloween costume photos. I had a good time and expect the usual high quality photos from her. Heck, I even threw caution to the wind and took of the dress I was wearing for a few "pin-up" shots wearing corset, seamed stockings and French nickers.. More about that when I get the actual photos back though..

My wife had wanted to go to a Headless horseman gig after I was finished. But my appointment was later. I managed to convince her to let me take along some "normal" clothes...leggings, blouse, boots and a leather jacket and just wear those for the 90 minute trip over and trough the night... I must say it felt great to be dressed as me out for once.

Now I finally get to outing myself... there were many people wearing costumes, and even when I was pegged as a guy nothing was said. But as we walked into the bake sale meant to help support the group, one of the nice ladies doing the selling l9oked at me and told me how much she loved my boots. Now most "guys" don't have a huge response to clothes compliments. But all my girlyness came out at once as I gushed about finding them at a 90% closeout sale at Cato and how comfortable they were.

Honestly ladies, could I have been more obvious unless I came out and said I prefer girls clothes? Not that I mind, and my wife just rolled her eyes at me later, but maybe I need to control my enthusiasm in public...

Sounds like a wonderful evening all around and give your wife a hug from us!
    Crissy

Kimmy, who doesn't want a compliment. Good for you. How did the pictures come out?
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I think the GG had a good idea when she complimented you.

A compliment and an opportunity to talk to a gg about girly clothes when out dressed is top ten day glad you enjoyed it.

Banned Read only
    I think female intuition will separate the guys who wear a Halloween "costume" from the guys who are cross dressers. When there was the annual "Walk in Her Shoes" fundraiser all the women in my office who stand and watch the parade of guys wearing heels and speculate as to who was a cross dresser. Sounds like you had fun. Wish I had a supportive wife. Enjoy Halloween again.

Still waiting for the finished (edited) product. Post some soon.