Thread: T-girl fascination

T-girl fascination

Hi girls, i have written and performed this song about my crossdressing and feeling a rockchick. It is called t-girl fascination, well, I do not have to explain to you what I mean by that...
    The best line of the lyrics: a guitarqueen with the most beautiful legs in town.
    love
    Fiona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74YUdqaEPuY

great job, how long does that take you?

You need a making of video

Well that's frickin' impressive! Also curious how long it takes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine Janus View Post
    great job, how long does that take you?

You need a making of video
    The writing of the song took about four hours, the videorecording about three hours and the editing about one hour. This was all done in two days, Fiona

Fiona, I love the video. Great lyrics. I love all your outfits, but I especially want that green ring you wear when playing the guitar.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Fiona, I love the video. Great lyrics. I love all your outfits, but I especially want that green ring you wear when playing the guitar.
    You have eye for detail. In fact it is not a green ring but it has no color and the green color comes from the green screen I am standing in front of when I am recording. And to be honest, it is not from a jewelryshop but from a party shop. It was very very cheap. But it looks great in the video, love Fiona

I always love watching your music videos. They are so well done, and you are very talented!
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    As usual I enjoyed your music and video. For the whole video I was drawn to your eyes on the lead vocal you. Well done on your eye makeup as they really pop and are so stage worthy!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I always enjoy your songs Fiona. That one is my favourite so far. The gurl has skills. Probably require a whole other world of time and effort, but imagine if you had a few from the forum as your backing group. Robert Palmer need not apply.
    Last edited by Jane G; 10-07-2022 at 03:17 AM.