1. If you revealed to your wife that you were a cross dresser, did you reveal before or after you married?

I revealed my secret 8 years into our mariage. I was well and truly lost in the pink fog at the time and feeling suicidal. I confided in her because I had nobody else to turn to and couldn't cope.

2. If you revealed or chose not to reveal, did it turn out to be a good decision for you?

It was a good decision for me because it no doubt saved my life. It was good too that I was no longer keeping anything from my Wife which I always felt guilty about.

3. If you revealed, how do you think it turned out from your wife?s point of view?

She was relieved because she thought I was going to tell her I was having an affair and I was leaving her. It took her a while to get her head around it and there were the usual questions such as am I gay and do I want to become a woman. She told me there and then that she never wanted to see me dressed as it would mess with her head. Nowadays we seldom talk about it and I think she'd probably be happier if I didn't dress but understands that it's part of me and always will be. Her main concern is my excessive spending on womens clothes and the fact that my female wardrobe massively outweighs my male wardrobe.