Thread: Did this site make a difference?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did this site make a difference?

I'm very appreciative I have good communication with my wife, I guess once you tell them you wear women's clothing I guess you can tell them anything.
    Today I was cleaning the yard and my wife told me to go shower and dress pretty if I want and we could have lunch outside since the niebours were away, I didn't hesitate and showered and dressed pretty.
    When I came out my wife told me how good I looked and told me I've come a long way. I told her I have to thank her for everything. She gave me a denial look and shook her head like she had nothing to do with it. I told her that I was only into slips and pantyhose, and when I was younger I would only wear my mothers and sisters pantyhose and slip and occasionally and very rare a skirt. I told her I didn't know why but I never wore there bras or panties almost thinking it was a very personal item. I told her the first time I wore women's bras and panties is when she came home one day with a bra and panty set, and she was the one giving me her hand me down skirts and dresses and I would have been crazy if I didn't take them. I reminded her she thought that I needed shoes and she bought me a pair and she gave me the name Maria.
    I told her she could shack her head and deny it but she single handily excelled my dresseing because I was doing fine and content with my slips and pantyhose.
    She laughted if off and she told me maybe she can't help it if she wants to see her family happy and will do anything to achieve it. She asked me if I wanted the truth it was the community this site that tilted me over the edge and completed me. Before I joined here I talked to her and what she thought about me joining this site and she thought it was a great idea once I showed her the site for a few days.
    She said once I joined this site was when I wanted jewelry, make-up a wig and breast forms and I got my second ear pierced and shaved most of my body. She explained before this site I would only go out fully dressed on Halloween and then I started going once a month and now I go out every Frifday and the site gave me a high amount of confidence and I'm much more complete because of this site.
    I explained that it is strange because it seamed like the initial intension was, wear a slip and pantyhose, masterbate feel quilty and never to fully dress and act like a women.
    We both agreed that maybe it was a bit of everything but she still insisted it was this site that gave me the confidence and completed me. It is beautiful to have this open relationship and it was a real look back and reminder of how really far we have come.
    I'm just wondering did this site do for anyone else as my wife insist did for me, did it give confidence or been a turning point in any way in your dressing journey? Good or bad
    Last edited by Maria 60; 10-10-2022 at 07:30 PM.