Thread: The Best Week Ever!!!

The Best Week Ever!!!

It is extremely rare when I get a whole week at home alone. With my desire to dress growing stronger every day, I knew I had to take advantage of this opportunity. The week was fantastic and I have accomplished things I have wanted to do for a long time.

You can read about some of the things I did below but I wanted to summarize my feelings. This was the longest time I have ever spent dressing. I did my best to blend in with the people around me by dressing and acting like them. I am sure a few people recognized that I am a man but I didn?t care or react. I walked and talked as I normally would. The key is not being or showing nervousness, believe me, I was nervous at times, but didn?t let it show. Some people won?t like it or think it?s wrong but that?s their problem we should be able to be who we want to be. I know it?s not easy and I have been scared but it can be done if you believe in yourself. The long and short of it is that I was treated as a woman or person everywhere I went.

If you have read my previous posts, you will know that shopping is one of my favorite thing to do. I have no trouble shopping in drab or partially dressed, i.e. underdressed, and perhaps a feminine top. This week I decided to only shop fully dressed including my breast forms. The first thing I did was pick up a pair of girly jeans and yoga pants. This allowed me to expand my wardrobe by wearing them with my tops and blouses. This helped me blend with other women while being out and about.

I did all the things I would normally do during the week including grocery shopping, and going to Target, Walgreens, and the library. I went to dinner several times. I never tied to hide the fact that I am male(at 5?11? and 220 pounds it?s not easy to hide.

Wearing makeup every day was wonderful. The process of putting on foundation, eye shadow, liner, and mascara became easier and more fun. This led to improving my entire skincare routine including washing my face and moisturizing before bed. I had a Mani/Pedi including nail polish.
    As I mentioned there were several things I have wanted to do for a long time. With the help of YouTube, I was able to make a homemade gaff using the waistband from a pair of tights and a piece of a leg. It has made a world of difference in the appearance of my clothes and confidence. No more unsightly bulge just a smooth flat front.

I did spend one entire afternoon shopping. The first stop was Victoria's Secret for fitting and a new bra. The SA was fantastic. She never blinked an eye. We talked about what I am currently wearing and what I wanted. She grabbed three and set me up with a fitting room. She checked on me several times and came back with one additional bra for me to try. Once I made my selection she came into the room to check the fit. Once we went back into the store we stood and had a conversation like two friends.

My next stop was Ulta for some new makeup. I asked the SA about my foundation which I felt was too light. She agreed and help me select a better shade. We also talked about eyeliner and mascara, which I ended up purchasing. She was correct, the new products are better than what I was wearing.
    We have a local boutique that has the most incredible clothes. I have driven by for years just to look at their window displays which change about every two weeks. I decided it was time to visit. I walked in and began looking. The owner came over to introduce herself inviting me to try on anything I wanted. I did try on two dresses but was not happy with their fit. Next was shoe shopping. So many styles to choose from.

There are still a few things on my bucket list like going on vacation to a resort in a warm weather climate to swim and soak up the sun. Going to a formal event in a fancy dress or formal gown.

Platinum Member
    That is a very full week! Good for you!

Jamie, going back to the odd days dressing will be hard now.

That was one heck of a week Jamie! So happy to hear everything went well. Have you come down off the pink fog high yet?
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Jamie, I had my own slice of heaven a year ago and it does put this into overdrive!

From being so scared to now actually going to my usual supermarket just a few days ago, there is such a move up in confidence and enjoyment that is so stunning, glad to read you had an awesome time!

Jamie, Sounds like a great week. So happy for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

You go, Jamie. Someday I hope to get this comfortable.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

What a great week. So glad that you had such a good time.

That is a week to remember for sure, congrats. Threads like this help so much with building confidence for others. Thanks!
    Crissy

Jamie,

Congratulations on your wonderfully successful week. You've made me look forward even more to my upcoming week away enfemme.

Yours is an ever growing example of what's possible. Of the joy of finding that freedom. All it takes is to take that first step.

Sounds like a wonderful week. Hope you continue to enjoy it!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

That sounds like a lovely week!

Sounds like a great week Jamie. Glad you enjoyed it and became so comfortable.

Your week sounds like most every girl's dream week.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Everyone needs a bucket list!