Thread: First time under-dressing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

First time under-dressing

I know this isn't a big deal for most of you here, but today, with wife gone, I put on some lace panties, stockings and a cute little bra. Feeling very girly right now and just wanted to share. Sure wish I could do this every day!!

Sally, I'm glad that you got a chance to dress and feel girly. I'm sorry you can't do it more.

Sally, We all had to start someplace, you just did it, congrats!
    Crissy

Its nice isn?t it. I do that a lot if I only have a short while to dress. After a while you might get the urge to underdress outside like I did. In fact I underdressed this morning as I ran errands to the market and hardware store. I felt really girly and it was hard to keep the I got a secret smile off of my face.

Celee - yes, it does feel wonderful indeed! Wife gone until Friday so I might just underdress again tomorrow as I do have a couple of errands to run. Will make me feel like the cat having eaten the canary look on my face for sure!

Aspiring Member
    at least for panties, there are women's panties that almost pass for men's. i did that for a while before wife and i had the talk. and also could change at gym without extra attention

Congrats on your first time and taking the first step. I hope the 2nd step you take will be to talk with your wife. I promise the longer you put off having "the talk', the more difficult it will become. At this point, you haven't yet kept a secret from your wife so there should be no guilt involved. Regardless, enjoy crossdressing.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Give it time. Maybe your wife will tell you she’s bi, and wants an open relationship. From experience that’s the best time to drop the CD line on her.

But for real, good luck. Have fun!

While the cats away, the mice will crossdress! And play.

Enjoy your feminine time!

Enjoy your girl time Sally and yes it is still a big deal to wear panties, bra and stockings any chance I get enjoy the ride its very possible by this time next year you will be fully dressed.

Congratulations!
    Underdressing is the only way I'm able to express myself. I'm okay with that. Wearing bras and panties makes me feel pretty! That's my main goal.

Did you happen to shave your legs? There's nothing like the feeling of pulling stocking or pantyhose on freshly shaven legs.

Baby steps, though. You may not be in a situation that allows you to shave.

Have fun underdressing! I do it everyday.

No, I didn't shave my legs Kelli as my wife would likely notice that, unfortunately. But most definitely having fun even with my hairy legs in stockings now!

Long before I came out I shaved mine as a joke. After she got done laughing, she realized she loved my legs smooth as much as I did, and that was that. The 2 or 3 times since that someone else has noticed, all I have to say is that my wife touches my legs more now, and that's all the excuse I need.

No worries, Sally. Shaving certainly isn't a requirement. I totally understand.

Yes, those first steps can be exciting and can have a big impact on your gender sense. Sounds like it just felt right for you. Your post doesn't seem to indicate that you felt weird wearing women's underthings.

For the first time it is useful to personally think about what the motivation was for you to take that step. That can be an indicator of the nature of your desire to dress or even underdress. If it was just curiosity then it may not indicate anything definite - yet. But if you felt a deep compulsion to do that then your gender configuration may be more defined and the underdressing may be a kind of validation of something much deeper; a kind of connecting the inside with the outside. That can be a hint that your feelings run much deeper and more fundamental than would be the case with curiosity which is more superficial. No conclusions can be drawn yet, but clear indications of how your gender identity is configured in your subconscious mind where these deep feelings and desires come from.

Quote Originally Posted by GretchenM View Post
    Yes, those first steps can be exciting and can have a big impact on your gender sense. Sounds like it just felt right for you. Your post doesn't seem to indicate that you felt weird wearing women's underthings.

For the first time it is useful to personally think about what the motivation was for you to take that step. That can be an indicator of the nature of your desire to dress or even underdress. If it was just curiosity then it may not indicate anything definite - yet. But if you felt a deep compulsion to do that then your gender configuration may be more defined and the underdressing may be a kind of validation of something much deeper; a kind of connecting the inside with the outside. That can be a hint that your feelings run much deeper and more fundamental than would be the case with curiosity which is more superficial. No conclusions can be drawn yet, but clear indications of how your gender identity is configured in your subconscious mind where these deep feelings and desires come from.
    Hi Gretchen - I just wanted to share my first experience with others on this forum. What I didn't ask for was a deep dive into the psychology behind my actions, but thanks I guess.

SALLY,
    So lovely to hear how you felt today, and it is a big deal for most of us!

We're all pretty girly and with a little prep and thought you may be able to at least wear nice underwear each day.

circumstance in consideration of course/ be careful.

Stacy
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Platinum Member
    Until coming to this site and reading about underdressing out in the world I had not considered it other than occasionally wearing a panty to work. I ditched that due to the need to use a bathroom stall rather than a urinal. When I retired (2008) and my wife was still working I did give it another try. I went as far as bra and panty set, camisole, hosiery (either panty hose or thigh highs with a garter girdle). I padded the bra with foam (Nerf ball cut in halves) that I wore until getting to a store. After a while I forgot I was dressed en femme and it lost its initial attraction.

Thank you to everyone who has chimed in here with such kind and encouraging words - it means a lot to me. Getting to underdress again today, two days in a row, just feels very comfortable, which is surprising since in my mind it was a pretty big deal initially. When I pulled on my hose and panties today and then got my bra on, it felt rather natural. There's a sense of femininity for sure, as well as some sense of just being naughty, which I don't mind either.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Mandyinfemme View Post
    Give it time. Maybe your wife will tell you she?s bi, and wants an open relationship. From experience that?s the best time to drop the CD line on her.

But for real, good luck. Have fun!
    Thanks Mandy - that would definitely be the right time to tell her about CDing... I'll keep it in mind! LOL

Sally, hopefully you can find a way to tell your wife so that at least panties can become part of your daily wardrobe. I first put on my wife’s panties as part of foreplay. She thought it was funny and saw that it excited me. It opened the door to asking her if I could have my own and wear more often. I have underdressed in panties now for most of our over forty year marriage. Nancy

I under dress everyday with panties and bra have for many years glad you are enjoying under dressing

Congratulations. Wasn?t that fun. And no one knows. Next thing get un dress up in panties and bra stockings. Go out and talk to someone. Get that rush that they don?t know.

Hope you enjoyed your time Sally.
    I’ve recently started under dressing any time I go shopping on my own.
    I find it quite a thrill that nobody knows.
    And yes, it is a big deal. Everyone starts somewhere.

Thanks Lucy - I most definitely enjoyed my time. And yes, it was a big deal, at least for me. Looking forward to more opportunities to go shopping while under-dressed like you do!