Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Positive knock on effects from Crossdressing

I'm much more accepting and forgiving, especially while driving.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I definitely notice an improvement in my mental health. I am calmer and less stressed. I also have a better understanding of how long it takes a GG to get ready and let them take their time.

To me, wearing male clothing is like having a rock in my shoe. I can put up with it for a while, but eventually it becomes intolerable and I’ve just got to do something about it.

There's nothing wrong with male clothing, but it's not my clothing. It's a wonderful relief to take off the male clothing an put on something normal.

I need to add something to this. Yes, I feel much more calm and relaxed when en femme. When in male mode, I over react to little annoyances, I'm more self-centered, and far less tolerant of others. I feel that it's due to the constant irritation of the "rock in the shoe" feeling. When presenting as male, I feel like I've lost the best part of myself. I don't like myself that way. When en femme, I'm a kinder more gentle person, someone I like and respect. I'll laugh with you when you're happy and cry with you when you're sad. My feminine personality has begun to be more dominant when in male mode. I'm a better person for it, and dressing en femme has made this happen.
    Last edited by CynthiaD; 10-29-2022 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Clarification
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

There was more then once when my wife would ask me to get dressed because she wants to ask me something. She says I'm more reasonable and calm for some reason when dressed.
    Just like yourself I also do things differently when dressed, more calm and patient.

Banned Read only
    I definitely have to agree with those who become calmer when wearing the clothes society deems should be worn by a woman. But, if a man feels anxiety or any negativity why does he seek refuge from those feelings in wearing women's clothing in the first place? Are there not other outlets to counteract those pressures? In my case the desire to wear women's clothing preceded those pressures of later life. What pressures did I experience as a ten year old? As I have stated many times I am a Vietnam combat infantryman of Vietnam and there are certain experiences I would like to not remember. I have friends in a support group who sought refuge from those experiences with drugs and alcohol. When things get rough I seek refuge in a dress and heels. As also stated many times my PTSD counselor (female) is of the opinion that each man and woman has some dna in his or her genetic profile of the opposite sex. In some, it is more than others. To me, it makes sense that something arises that brings forth that dna of the opposite sex. I can honestly say that when in a combat situation the concept of maleness arises to the maximum. It is definitely complicated.