Hi, all.

Went on my usual errand run for the week and almost didn't feel like going out en femme, but I had a new long skirt I wanted to wear and this was the first chance to do it, so I put on all my padding (with B size boobs instead of the usual Cs, plus hip pads) and topped that with a nice outfit.

First stop, Target. Went there mostly for the pet food, but I found they have a nice clearance section. Unfortunately, there isn't much inventory rotation, so they always seem to have the same things. Most of what I saw was already there last week. And the week before.

Next, I went to Ross. There, I found a nice dress in my size for $7.49. It was too good a bargain to pass up. The cashier was a lady I had not seen before. She seemed more nervous than I was accustomed. I must admit I said at one point "If I did not know better, I'd say you're trying to get rid of me quickly". That seemed to make her adopt a more relaxed demeanor and by then my payment had gone through, my receipt was printed and I was heading out. Good buy, so-so experience. Then, I went to a different Ross and I found the $7.49 dress again. This time, I left it on the rack, as I didn't like it enough to have two.

Next, I made a trip to a Pharmacy to pick up a prescription. The staff there have seen me en femme before, but the male clerk who assisted me was new. We had a pleasant chat and I was out of there pretty quickly without feeling rushed. Then, I went to a Chinese restaurant down the street where I have been a customer for at least ten years (from pre-dressing days). Nowadays, they pretty much only see me en femme. I picked up lunch.

Finally I stopped by the Post Office. The first parking spot available was a half-block away, so I parked and walked. As I was going back to my car, A middle-aged, bald, shortish (compared to me) but fairly well dressed man walked in my direction. He wore glasses, so I couldn't quite make out where he was actually looking. I walked by him without giving him a second thought, but when I got to my car and turned around to open the door, there he was again, walking about ten feet behind me, looking somewhat sheepishly (if that's the word I want) in my direction, as if he had been caught.

I didn't feel threatened at any point, as I was a more than adequate physical match, but I was glad I was able to get into my car quickly. When you are in an outing, the last thing you want is to have to fumble for your keys in a purse while you are being followed by some [Insert derogatory but somewhat pot-kettle-ish epithet signifying "eccentric" here].

Thanks for reading.