Thread: What have you added to you pre-flight mental checklist recently?

What have you added to you pre-flight mental checklist recently?

It's finally starting to get cooler here and so it is not as comfortable to just throw on a dress or skirt. Legs are just too cold. Naturally started to add stockings and that is where the trouble began. First day I came out after visiting the rest room, and yes the tail of the dress was high in the air and I had no clue. A mild chuckle, a "oops" and quick shuffle and thought it was behind me. Well, not quite. Next day the same thing happened, but this time the reaction wa a loud laugh session and "now you know what girls go thru". Ok lesson learned, must double check tail before exiting room and coming out.

Anything you had to put on your mental checklist.

Banned Read only
    Check to make sure my slip is not peeking out from under the hem line of my dress.

That happened to me last week and I only found out with my wife laughing and telling me that my dress is tucked into my pantyhose and how I have a lot to learn. The slip is another one my wife makes comments about and still wonders why I wear one that only older ladies where slips. I tell her it my fantasy and slips are part of it. Lol.
    Ask a women and they can tell you many mental check list, lip stick on properly, shirt buttoned up, that's only a few my wife came up with now that I asked her.