Thread: Favorite Halloween Costumes you secretly tried on but never got to Wear in public

Favorite Halloween Costumes you secretly tried on but never got to Wear in public

Well truthfully the costume I really wanted to wear many years growing up was one of my sisters Tennis dresses with the ruffle butt panties that came with them ! I had tried them on many times and they were so comfortable and fun !
    I have great memories of wearing a Dorothy outfit from the WOZ several times that my aunt had sewed and passed on to my sisters ! I only wish I could have had enough hair to be able to use the red ribbons!

In mY 20s there seemed to be no end to the costumes girlfriends had in the back of their closets ! I loved the Western saloon Girl/ Moulon Rogue costumes that had built in petticoats and or petticoats that went with ! So fun to dance , and high kick in those dresses !
    LOL and who didn't love putting on a Harem girl outfit and trying to do the dance of the seven veils !
    So Jealous of girls/women at Halloween time they get to have way more fun than Guys !
    Thanks so much ladies, for at least keeping those costumes in the back of your closets

I certainly take advantage of Halloween dress up. I think a lot from our group would have angina if they had to go out wearing one of my Halloween outfits ; )

Sandi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have a number of favorite Halloween costumes I've never worn out in public.

But, for the reason I can't go out in them is why I can't post pics of them here either!

Here's one of my all time favorites that I DID wear out a number of times! (The Black Widow!)

P1220316 (1240x1280).jpg
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-18-2022 at 01:02 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh I know. My wife had a pair of those same tennis panties. White with a ruffled butt. She didn't like them, but I wore them all the time. I used to have a pleated tennis skirt as well. It got purged, bummer. Two years ago she offered to dress me up as a female tennis player for halloween. I should have taken her up on it but I don't believe that she was serious.

A 70s girl in white gogo heeled boots, a short dress with bell sleeves with a 70s style blonde hair do. I tried on a similar outfit to this in the early 70s as a teenager. Great memories.

I don't think I ever bought and wore a Halloween costume, way too deep in the closet. I have always envied those that have.

Snow White! It was soooo magical

ive got a ton of goth harnesses and chains that ive been wanting to use in a photoshoot + public outing, but my city has a severe lack of goth bars

Closest thing to a costume I have is this dark dress w bit of detail that could pass for goth w some accessories. Sadly it just hangs in a closet.

My favorite is the sexy nun.

0043.jpg
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

This puts a whole new turn on "Two Mules for Sister Sara," er Sister Karren. You should wear it out, Karren; you might make a few converts.

I tried to join a local convent but the made me sign a vow to never return! Lol

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    While I have never worn it out in the public, such as at Halloween, I did at one time buy a genuine cheerleader outfit from Omni Cheer. Very feminine.

I always dreamed of wearing my mother's nurse uniform.
    That was in the days when it was a white dress, white shoes, white stockings and the adorable headpiece.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I never have had a Holloween costume (feminine( to wear in public or private. I missed a great opportunity yesterday by not paying attention. I had signed up to volunteer yesterday at the place where I volunteer about 30 hours/month. Well, they have a Halloween program for children each year and yesterday was when it took place for this year. Quite a few people volunteer as the event is well attended by people in the area. And, all the volunteers wear costumes of one kind or another. This was the first time I've been there during this event. I volunteered in a completely unrelated area to where this event took place. I swear that next year I will dress up and volunteer. It can't be too sexy (and maybe not at all sexy) as it has to be appropriate for children to see. I'm thinking a nice Lolita outfit that brings to mind colonial days might be a worthwhile effort. I believe for this event, my wife won't have a problem if I leave the house, and drive past our neighbors' houses, fully en femme.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    Well truthfully the costume I really wanted to wear many years growing up was one of my sisters Tennis dresses with the ruffle butt panties that came with them
    Sorry I can't think of any costumes I tried on but didn't wear but I did wear a tennis outfit for Halloween last night. No ruffled panties but they were white!

MatchPoint.jpg