Thread: Moonlighting

Moonlighting

Mods, not sure if this is the right place, so please move if necessary.
    Also I want to stress that this is in no way trying to embarrass or poke fun at any individual.

So this evening I have been to the theatre to see a performance of Le Trockadore Ballet Company. Imagine my surprise when I saw in the programme that one of the dancers was Helen Highwater. My goodness what beautiful legs she has, and such grace and poise.
    So where is the crossdressing element? OK, just to explain the Trocs are a ballet company of all male dancers. They perform excerpts? from many classical ballets, but with some humour and jokes included, and wearing full female costume, tutus and flowing dresses etc., and they dance on points most of the time. Technically speaking they are all first class ballet dancers, and it makes a great evenings entertainment.

Kay, did you wish you were up on the stage with them after taking notice of all the beautiful gowns? I would also be taking notice of the makeup and being envious of them.

I’ve seen them perform, but it was many years ago. They are really great dancers and the performance is spectacular. Their website has some good pics, great spoofs, and great info about the troupe. See: https://trockadero.org/. The full name of the ballet company is: Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo, Inc.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Victoria, oh yes I would have soooo liked to have been on stage with them, although I have to admit that even with my weekly ballet lessons, I would be no match for their skills. Still a girl can dream����

Is it to late to trademark my name?

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing, sounds fascinating I'll have to watch out for them coming to the states and try to catch them.

I saw them when they came into town a few years ago.

I was "very" envious of their ability and costumes.

Yes, I will go to see them again when they come back.

Kaye, Too funny!

Helen, you can trademark your name if it has commercial or business value.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I just checked their site, gosh, what beautiful ladies! I know every one of us should be envious. I know I am.
    Crissy