One Month into our marriage ! THey felt amazing !! It was Just kind of a spur of the moment decision since she was walking around in the exact same lingerie !She thought it was funny but was abit sad that she thought I looked better than her in them

I was a runner and she is pear shapped and I am known for my sense of humor so it all kind of worked !

We had never lived together and I thought what little crossdressing I had done in the last 10 years would go away with regular sex. Well unfortuntely having drawers full of silky bras, panties, slips , dresses and stockings with in easy reach was more than I could handle !
Also she got several fun nighties at her showers ! I do wonder what those ladies would think if they pictured me in them !

Anyway we have never really had the talk and she has caught me about once a year over the last 20 years and she just makes a few comments , shakes her head and laughs and walks away ! She knows I am embarassed about it so she has never made a big deal out of it. I have actually surprised her by modeling some of the nighties buried deep in her closet after we both had too much wine!

I Know I am happy with our life and so is she so I see no point in having the talk ! Am I wrong ?

With what I know now would I have told her before marriage, Probably not

Just wanted to share and see if there are questions