Thread: I surprised Her by putting on one of her lacy Maidenform Bra & Panty Sets

I surprised Her by putting on one of her lacy Maidenform Bra & Panty Sets

One Month into our marriage ! THey felt amazing !! It was Just kind of a spur of the moment decision since she was walking around in the exact same lingerie !She thought it was funny but was abit sad that she thought I looked better than her in them

I was a runner and she is pear shapped and I am known for my sense of humor so it all kind of worked !

We had never lived together and I thought what little crossdressing I had done in the last 10 years would go away with regular sex. Well unfortuntely having drawers full of silky bras, panties, slips , dresses and stockings with in easy reach was more than I could handle !
    Also she got several fun nighties at her showers ! I do wonder what those ladies would think if they pictured me in them !

Anyway we have never really had the talk and she has caught me about once a year over the last 20 years and she just makes a few comments , shakes her head and laughs and walks away ! She knows I am embarassed about it so she has never made a big deal out of it. I have actually surprised her by modeling some of the nighties buried deep in her closet after we both had too much wine!

I Know I am happy with our life and so is she so I see no point in having the talk ! Am I wrong ?

With what I know now would I have told her before marriage, Probably not

Just wanted to share and see if there are questions

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    A cute moment that initial "mirror lingerie" moment. I like it!

Sounds as if your lives are balanced as is unless you want more or maybe you're just curious if she has any questions for you on the subject. Perhaps she may not need "the talk" but that you are feeling that you do?

I agree with Veronica. There may be a need to talk about it at some point, but I suspect the conversation would be very different than it is for most of us where we are introducing it. No need to introduce it for you, but there is plenty more to talk about in the deeper realms of the whys and the feelings you have so she can understand better what motivates you. That is certainly a much more favorable situation for the two of you. She undoubtedly accepts you to some degree, but the fact that she laughs, shakes her head, and walks away shows that she doesn't a great deal of understanding of it. It seems to me, that is where the conversation should be. Perhaps introducing the conversation by asking her how she feels about that behavior in you. Try to keep the focus on feelings rather than facts so you two can communicate on the empathic pathways rather than intellectual pathways. For example, "Dressing allows me to connect with feelings that come from something very deep in my identity that is important." With that you two can talk about feelings.

Robbie, She knows. What's the harm in talking about it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    I suggest having the talk. If she already knows, what can it hurt?

After the talk, you may find that she is OK with you dressing around her and that's a great freedom. If not. you have lost nothing.
    Krisi

I know this is going to sound crazy, but I am scared if I really let the cat out of the bag I will go to far and dress to often ! She is a very sweet lady who has been great for me and she certainly didn't sign up for this !
    For now she accepts the fact that my mother was the cause of this and that she doesn't think I dress up very often which is true.

Love it Robbie! It's awesome that you have such an accepting wife! In my case I have a boyfriend so so no wife to borrow from, all of the lingerie I wear is my lingerie!

I?ve never hid what I am but I am a husband and a father and that will do me just fine. If I could have a few nights out a year I?d be great full but I?m happy with my little night time solo dance sessions.

All the marriage advice I read says communication is number one. I think you ought to try telling her the truth as best you can, and then let her tell you her feelings. And then hopefully find a solution that works for you both.

I say screw it. Let's go bowling Dude.

Silver Member
    You have a super interesting relationship with your wife, the kind that has the potential for you to expand your CD activities. You appear to her to be really tentative about your dressing and she seems similarly tentative about her feelings about your being dressed.

Some women like how their men look when they present as feminine. It sounds like yours might as well, but won't encourage you to go further because of your embarrassment (real or feigned?). How would she react if you asked to wear one of her new nighties on a more regular basis? Or announced that you wanted one of your own?