Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Strange Woman"

Aspiring Member
    Taking what Dee wrote a step further, what the neighbors think about what they see at my house is none of my business.

No one has ever asked me about any visitor in my 25 years in this house. Everyone knows that everyone in the neighborhood can protect themselves, so any dangerous visitors would not remain dangerous for long.
    Last edited by abby054; 10-21-2022 at 08:20 AM.

I'm an absolute dead ringer for my older sister when she was younger. I mean, like twins. Back when it would have mattered, that would have been my go to excuse if it ever came up, because I could have pulled out pictures to prove it.

Reality Check
    I probably should have made it clear in my original post that this question only applies to those of us who are hiding our crossdressing from neighbors and others.
    Krisi

Fiona, this made me laugh out loud. Best response in the whole thread I think.