Thread: Life is going to change

Life is going to change

So today is going to be the last time I can dress for a little while due to my living situation is going to change for a few months so I went all out nails makeup New clothes also may do a little shopping it is going to be a good day the only down side is I wish I had someone to hang out with me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I too am going to have a hard if not impossible starting on Oct 29th. It's going to be hard after 3 years of open dressing at home.

Things change and not always for the better but they don't always turn out as bad as anticipated. As the saying goes, where there's a will there's a way.

When my SO retired and we were both at home I thought my dressing would all but end. However it's turned out not to be the case and as a quick calculation I reckon I get 10-15 hours a week were I can dress sans makeup which keeps me sane (ish).
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Kendel, I have been living with that situation for the last 4 years. Enjoy your dressing while you can.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I know the feeling first it was the pandemic and now retirement just be patient things will get better.

So sorry to hear you can?t dress for a bit. I?m going to be in the same boat but mine at least will have a happy ending. I just bought my first house ever. Had to sign like an inch thick set of paperwork on Friday and I do final closing this coming Friday. I?ll be moving with two helpers for next three days after that. Monday will be Halloween too but I?ll be too tired to go out dressed oh well I can have the next year to make up for it. Hopefully your non dressing time will pass quickly as well.