Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've finally bought myself some clothes

20221028_215551.jpg

Me dressed up and just feeling so right

I agree with Karren get some hip pads, waist cincher load up a bra and top it off with a cute flair style dress and presto you will have girly curves.

Does anybody know of any shops in South Wiltshire, West Hampshire that I could buy these items in? I always prefer buying things in person rather than mail order.
    Thanks

Yeah it is easy to get carried away with buying women's clothing when you finally let yourself decide you want to wear dresses and the like. Since the beginning of Sep I've been buying dresses, nightgowns, shorts, tops to go with the shorts, bikini panties, and thongs. In just two short months, I have probably bought enough women's clothes to have triple what I do men's clothes. I will admit, though, that I really, really enojy wearing the women's clothes. I wear nightgowns when I got to bed, if I can't wear a dress or some other obvious piece of women's clothing during the day, I at least wear bikini panties or a thong under my normal clothing. Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying I'm a woman trapped in a man's body. Far from it, I am and always will be 100% male but I really enjoy wearing women's clothing and love everything femine that I have bought for myself.

My next trip into town might result in me buying a mid thigh length skirt with stockings and suspenders.

Good for you! In just two months I have bought so much in the way of feminine wear that my regular clothes are being pushed into a small part of the closet. I might even have to move them to another room.
    Last edited by char GG; 11-05-2022 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Welcome down the rabbit hole!

The Mad Hatter's saved a seat at the tea party table for u, Kev!
    Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaD View Post
    Crossdressing Kev:

That?s really cool, but be warned. It takes no time at all to go from your first pair of panties to a closet bulging with female clothing.

Cindi
    So right Cynthia.

Rachael

I now have a PU skirt 😁

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Oh dear, the crest of the slippery slope is ridden it all down hill now and what a ride.

Just think of it as helping the economy.