Thread: If a female dresses up a CD as a Woman what actions might give her aclue that this is

If a female dresses up a CD as a Woman what actions might give her aclue that this is

Not his first time in a Dress, heels, and women's underwear ? This is meant to be FUNNY !

I know many of us have turned down opportunties to be dressed as woman for costume events for fear of giving ourseleves away !

So it we were pretty clueless or wanted to drop hints, what might we Do or say or ask for that would get the womwan involved thinking you know a bit more about women's clothing than you should ?

So for example If you said

"I really think the dress would look better if I could also wear a full slip underneath !

And also even if you didn't request the slip and had to wear one, how do you put it on ? Is stepping into a slip and dress a give away ? Would most guys do that or pull it on over thier heads ? And then would take the time to kind of flatten the slip as they admire themselves in the mirror ! LOL

Some thoughts please ?

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    They would give themselves away when they put on a bra and then adjust their moobs to fit the cup comfortably.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I think most of us would not be believable if we tried to act like it was just a joke.

When I was in my early 20's my usual hair salon was about a half mile from our house. I was a frequent client and they'd done a lot of things with my hair, but I'd never been there dressed and I had never disclosed that I dressed. One day I decided that that was the day. I got completely dressed, dress, heels, makeup, big hoop earrings (way overdressed for going to the hair salon) and went there to get my hair done. I had a short wait, talked with them like always, and nobody said a word about how I was dressed. While I was getting my hair done another woman came in who I knew. A clerk from a nearby store that I frequented. I panicked because she knew my wife and some of our friends. I awkwardly started trying to laugh it off. "I can't believe y'all didn't say anything!! I just did this to see how y'all would react and I got nothing!! Ha Ha!" Next time I was there I brought it up and again tried to act like it was a joke. My hairdresser said "She didn't buy it. You know we didn't buy it. You should have just owned it".

I love to make jokes about anything and everything, but I’m careful never to make jokes about crossdressing. I don’t want anyone to believe that I do this as a joke, or that I’m doing this to make fun of women. It’s dead serious to me. I do this to honor women (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery) and to honor my own femininity.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I know u can't change your thread heading now, Robbie.

But, I think maybe it should have been something like: "How does an SO dress up her closet dresser at Halloween?"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Putting on a skirt and knowing that it's the one where the zip goes on the left and not at the back.

Being able to reach round and put on a bra like you've done it before.

Knowing how to put on tights without laddering them and pulling them up to where a woman's waist would be.

Inadvertently doing a tuck, perfectly!

Add these:

Correcting her on what size would fit.
    Being able to walk in heels!
    Flattening the back of your skirt when you sit.

Banned Read only
    A non-CDer who puts on women's clothes as a costume will inadvertently look, walk, and act like a fish out of water. A CDer will give himself away every time. This is why, personally, I would never ever dress up for a Halloween party. Im just too comfortable in shape wear, heels, makeup, and a wig to act like it's a completely random, one-time thing. You are, too.

Great thread Robbiegirl well after easily attaching my garter straps, bra, zipping my dress and walking in heels I would be busted!

Great answers ! LOl yes flattening your dress when you sit is a dead give away, the other is how we might check out our selves in a mirror from every angle and how we might stand !

It would be fun to have a race against a GG putting on clothes from the 1950s and 60s ! LOL

knowing my women's clothes sizes and not men's sizes is quite a give away!

Everyone?s so self involved I don?t think anyone but your wife will think twice about it. So, With that said, it?s your mannerisms that would give you away and really nothing more. My husband can dress like a lumber Jack or a slob but if that ?sassiness? is there he comes off as fem to me and always has.

OK, I'll play.

Picking out shoes, purse and eye shadow to match/compliment the dress...

Expertly rolling up his stockings without laddering them...

Sweeping his skirt under himself as he sat....

Rhonda Jean, your story made my day
    "So, I'm a crossdresser. Mmh. What's that thing, again?"

Considering telling your SO? Read this fine manual first: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?13841-How-to-tell-your-partner

We are nearly as adept at dressing fully as women, nowadays even more so by sheer amount of practice. And there's no "unlearning" that. So if someone watches you dress they will see a lot of giveaways and the speed in which you dress. Most uninitiated me would fumble around looking at all the straps and zippers and walking in heels is only something that comes with practice. As mentioned I went out only once in 6in black patent leather heels and seamed garter hose but under short cut-offs and a simple man dress shirt on top to not overdo it but the way I could move in the heels and the fact I shaved my legs and had found "real" nylons to wear gave me away. I'd run a curling iron through my long hair and did a bit of glam makeup but it was the legs and my ability on the heels that raised eyebrows.

Platinum Member
    I think the big give away is the ability to walk in high heels. When I was still working there was an annual "Walk A Mile In Her Shoes" fund raiser. The women in my office would cluster together and comment on the guys. There were always guys who wore pink flip-flops up to guys who wore a really high heel. Any guy who was able to wear a high heel with a narrow spike was deemed a cross dresser. It was fairly obvious some had a lot of years of practice.

If this was me (oh, how I wish) probably a giveaway would be using the adjusters on a bra or full slip. There are a lot of mannerisms that come into play when trying on and wearing female attire. How would a guy explain away rolling up stockings or pantyhose to pull them up without sticking his fingernails through the hosiery?

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraLin View Post
    Add these:

Correcting her on what size would fit.
    Being able to walk in heels!
    Flattening the back of your skirt when you sit.
    Exactly what she said
    Part-time crossdresser, full-time human

Reality Check
    I think knowing how to put on a bra would be a giveaway, especially knowing how to adjust it to look natural. Most non-crossdressers (and some actual crossdressers) would have the boobs too high on their chest.
    Krisi

I would say that there would be no corrections suggested or needed. She would hand them clothes or send them into the bedroom to dress and they walk out dressed pretty much perfect.

That would be a big give away.

One of my first times going out for Halloween, one of my friends asked me if I was wearing a bra. I said yes and they both looked at each other and nodded.

I had a neighbor/friend who gave me a key to her apartment and said I could borrow anything I wanted anytime. She had these really sexy white string bikini panties that I tried on many times while she was away. I wanted to borrow them for my costume one year but they weren't snug enough and I hadn't figured out how to make a gaff by then. But, oh, did I ever fantasize about having her help me with my makeup then asking to borrow them or just borrowing them then bringing them back later.

I think that would have been a dead giveaway for sure!