Thread: I have not dressed in about 3 weeks.....

I have not dressed in about 3 weeks.....

I finally have some time to dress today. It feels like a pressure relief valve just went off.

I even stepped out on my new front patio to drop off a check for the tree trimming I had done last week while I was away.

It just feels right.

Natalie

That's great Natalie, enjoy!

Three weeks? Oh my!

I just got back from a four-day all-drab trip, and the first thing I did was put on a dress and fire up my electric guitar. I was having serious withdrawal symptoms!

Of course, I still slept in a nightgown every night. That helped some.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

We left home Monday morning and just returned home this afternoon. Aside from wearing panties 24/7, the only other dressing I was able to enjoy was when we returned to the hotel room in the evening and I could put on my bra, forms, stockings, and nightie. After dinner tonight, I'll probably make a mad dash for my closet to get out a dress to wear for the evening.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Natalie, I know what it's like to wait long times between session. Glad you could dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    That would be tough! Enjoy the relief!

Natalie-just 3 weeks, try 2 plus years for me LOL. Like you, I'm ready to pop! I'm hoping today to break the drought. Ladies I need your collective will to align the moon and stars to end this terrible suffering. Love Donna!
    Last edited by colourmannn; 10-29-2022 at 05:49 AM.

Natalie, so glad you were able to dress again after 3 weeks. I understand the drought and how frustrating it can be at times. What gets me through a lot of times is maintaining other things like my skin care routine, nail care, hair care, all that stuff that goes into it besides the clothing. She's always with me, and how she flourishes ebbs and flows.

Well thanks for the comments. Again I have been super busy with a new home and the job at home and people coming in to fix stuff in the house. It looks like about a week away I will flourish again.

Totally understand. I?m happy for you. Yes, it just feels right or more. Enjoy.