Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you change about yourself

What would you change about yourself

We all try to look good or feel good about ourselves but there must be some things you wish you could change, mine are 1. The size of my feet, I take a size 9 to 10 UK so the really high 5 or 6 inch heels my wife prefers me to wear are just not stocked in shops so we have to order them from the US. 2.My height, I am already just over 6ft which is a blessing for my long leggy look but wearing the above heels just screams male, the few times we have been out I've had to wear lower 3 or 4 inch which is slightly less noticeable if its dark 3. My voice, its always been fairly deep and will never be convincingly female 4. My nose is bigger than I'd like. Apart from this list I think I would fairly convincing, you can check out some of my pictures in the photo gallery. Anybody else like to share their insecurities

Oh I have several! I have skinny legs, serious bags and dark circles under my eyes, a crooked nose, no eyelashes to speak of, very thin lips just to name a few.
    However, I think all of us have things about ourselves that we don't like that we would want to change. Even the most beautiful actresses and models do. We all compare ourselves to some unattainable role model, and for us CDs that role model is often a GG. Not a fair comparison, and I try to keep this in mind and not let it get in the way of the enjoyment and fulfillment that crossdressing can bring.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

The one thing I would love to change is my weight. It's so hard to win the Battle of the Bulge.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Well I think I would start with that damned Y chromosome..

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    The one thing I would love to change is my weight. It's so hard to win the Battle of the Bulge.
    The same with me. then I can wear dresses with a waist.

I would say my waist and grow real boobs.

Hair (on my top of my head and no where else!). And call me greedy, even larger breasts!
    Last edited by Karren H; 10-21-2022 at 10:20 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Either to have been born a girl or with zero gender dysphoria and one hundred percent contentment with being male. I could do without all this discontent with my body and the near constant wishes to be more feminine. Nancy

Definitely my weight. I so wish I could wear a size 10 or 12 dress; but, that will never happen,
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If I had a small waist and a long, slim neck? I can fake the rest!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Definitely hair. I would love my hair to be like on my wig. To able to experiment with color, style, length... If I could go on wishing... Then I would take a full femme physique with wider hips, slim waist, breasts and a feminine face. But I would keep my male parts to still be a guy and a functioning husband . But if it had to be one part, it be definitely the hair. I would love to have it styled in a feminine way every day.
    Last edited by Misiokaku; 10-22-2022 at 03:01 AM.

Shoe size, I'm also a UK size nine or ten so mostly have to order shoes online, although I do not use US suppliers, there are a number of UK based companies.

A number of things . My scalp I have had an irritating skin condition for last 10 years . Stops me wearing wigs for as long as I would like.Feet UK size 9 . Waistline . Lines bags on face.Nearly everything.

Thinner in the face to make it easier to do contouring when putting on makeup.

Faking the rest isn't too hard. Clothing can and does fit with the right padding. Weight can be lost and with the help of cinchers and corsets a waist defined but things like cheek bones and perhaps a different shaped smaller nose, short of surgery I can only achieve limited success with makeup.

Oh and yes, slimmer hands.

I'm with Elizabeth G or NancyJ.

I'd MOST like to have been born with the right body (no Y chromosome). If not that, I'd like to have been born happy with the one I GOT

If wishes were fishes...

Banned Read only
    Absolutely. To have been born being either one or the other in every way.

Quote Originally Posted by NancyJ View Post
    Either to have been born a girl or with zero gender dysphoria and one hundred percent contentment with being male. I could do without all this discontent with my body and the near constant wishes to be more feminine. Nancy

Oh where do I start. First my weight, I need to loose 80 pounds. I have been trying and I'm slowly taking off weight. I'm 6'2, I'd like to be shorter. I'd also like hips and a waist. This could go on.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Basically I would love to be 5?6 around 140lbs and have feminine features I know im not asking for much. Dream on

To try and get down to a much more healthy and feminine weight size than i currently am.

Platinum Member
    My hands.

Well, the most obvious for me would be to repair my spinal cord. After that, lose some weight.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

Aspiring Member
    I would like not to be crossdresser. It cost too much, and I get a bit obsessive.
    If not that, I would like to be thinner, size 8-10ish and smaller feet.
    Sara

I'd change my weight down

Like a lot have said already, my waist. And my body hair.

I'd change my weight (working on that) and the amount of body hair. My weight is a little on the high side for a male my height. I don't really look fat though. But I can deal with that fairly easily with the right foundation garments.

Its the body hair that is the most annoying when trying to present as Jennifer. I need to shave my legs, my chest, my arms, and of course my face. It would be lovely if I didn't have to do that.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.