Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wearing pantyhose at work.

ScientiaMetallum, I have to agree with others; bit by bit you'll raise the odds of discovery. The question is, is that ok? Only you can judge.

Stephanie47; Yeah, for me sometimes if I can't feel or see that I'm underdressed I'm kind like "what's the point?" I know some here are really into panties. It doesn't do a lot for me because I forget I'm wearing them. I have panties. I just don't wear them much. Some pantyhose are similar; I'll forget I'm wearing them. Most aren't though.

I wear a dress to work most days, and I think bare legs (especially mine) are generally ugly. Socks would look silly with a dress, so I tend to wear pantyhose. 😁

In the colder months, I wear thick, colored tights.

My coworkers and the people I interact with out in the big world (I'm a truck driver) are more or less used to seeing me in a dress, or notice without mentioning it. Either way, it's never been an issue. I could (and have) walk into our offices and interact with the folks there without any problems at all.

Sometimes it's s very liberating to be ignored. LOL

I wear pantyhose and tights off and on all the time, especially as it gets colder. So often I really don't even considered it crossdressing anymore.
    Panties and tights is just part of what I wear. Yeah its under my regular guy clothes, so as it gets colder its very comfortable and I like it.
    So crossdressing, schmossddressing, whatever, I don't care

and because its part of my "normal" clothes I don't feel odd about buying that stuff for some reason. Dresses are a little different.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Oh and on the earlier women jeans comment, I wear those a lot too. They just fit a lot better then mens jeans (on guys or gals) with nicer usually thinner material.
    So I buy those often in stores without feeling the least beat odd.

I have worn 60 denier tights for work. Nobody noticed as look like socks under trousers. A practical solution to the cold .

Helen_Highwater:
    You're absolutely right. Bra straps will show under your shirt. So will camisole straps. The solution is to wear a suit or a sport coat. My co-workers all come to work in jeans, but I'm too classy for that. Ha ha.

Stephanie47:
    Underdressing doesn't do anything for me either. But I don't have any male underwear. Bras, pantyhose and panties are just my regular clothes. The thought of wearing male underwear makes me shudder. Years ago I used to keep a couple pairs around for going to the doctor, but I gave that up a long time ago. White cotton panties are dirt cheap, and look "male enough" for those times when I have to undress in front of others.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.