Thread: I was a little suprized.

I was a little suprized.

Yesterday I went to a Pride After Party. Two days ago one of My Drag Queen friends gave me a fancy suit, a lime green one and asked me to wear it to the After party. To go with in I had some brand new black open toed strapped heels with 3" clunky heels. So I dressed out, forms, long blonde wig, and all, and went to the event. Since I know I was going to be coming home in the cold, I wore my white fur coat. Since I knew few people there and found out I that my smartphone could not match my camera, I got up to leave. As was walking to the exit from the room a lady motioned me to come over to her table, She asked my name, then introduced me to the people at the table. After a few moments I said I had to leave. She handed me a wad of money. She thought I was one of the Drag Queens. I tried to give it back but she insisted. She put the money into my coat pocket. When I got out to the car I reached into the pocket for my keys and pulled out the ball of money. There was $37 in the ball. I didn't even have on any of my heavy DQ make-up that I have worn only once before.
    I guess that I believed in my looks and they did too.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I guess when you got it, you got it!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I would have been thrilled, LM! Being out and vanilla people thinking I wasn't a trans!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

One of the interesting things about being a Drag Queen is that when you are singing, your voice always sounds just like the singer. You never have to use a male voice.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Great story thanks for sharing

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Leslie,

Sounds amazing! I'd say you got it girl!

Sorry you couldn't use your camera.

Leslie Mary, You look fantastic. It's a lovely suit.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".